Sponsored

Any Dealers willing to be as great as Granger or Stephens on the Western Side of the Country?

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right Now it appears Granger is killing it and being legit, same with Stephens. All of which are out east/midwest. Anyone know of any dealer or is there any dealer willing to step up to the plate like they have? CA,AZ,NV,ID,UT,CO,WY,NM,MT,OR,WA??????
Sponsored

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
supposedly the one in Beaverton Oregon has a deal but now I am thinking they excluded us in the middle? granted I never called them to ask.

I have an October Reservation with Granger and an early 7-13 reservation locally which will get switched to Granger if nothing half way decent shows up closer to home. (im not holding my breath)

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Serramonte Ford @Gloff has stepped up to be a good source for us on the West Coast - the deal isn't quite as appealing as what Granger is offering, but he's here to support us and be as transparent as possible - the best we've seen from a West coast dealer so far.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Serramonte Ford @Gloff has stepped up to be a good source for us on the West Coast - the deal isn't quite as appealing as what Granger is offering, but he's here to support us and be as transparent as possible - the best we've seen from a West coast dealer so far.
Thanks for the nod and mention, I haven't been as active as I'd like here, but our offer is still up and good through the end of the month.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the nod and mention, I haven't been as active as I'd like here, but our offer is still up and good through the end of the month.
stick with us, amigo ... people are counting on you ;)

I've got X-plan through my wife's work and will be sticking with my dealer in Fairfield - but I appreciate someone jumping in here to represent the West Coast!!!

Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

stick with us, amigo ... people are counting on you ;)

I've got X-plan through my wife's work and will be sticking with my dealer in Fairfield - but I appreciate someone jumping in here to represent the West Coast!!!
For sure, I ain't going nowheres

DaDanny

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
supposedly the one in Beaverton Oregon has a deal but now I am thinking they excluded us in the middle? granted I never called them to ask.

I have an October Reservation with Granger and an early 7-13 reservation locally which will get switched to Granger if nothing half way decent shows up closer to home. (im not holding my breath)
Where did you hear that? I'm in Oregon and would consider the one in Beaverton if they are a legit Ford dealer and have a deal.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you remind us of the deal you have. My heads been spinning from all my research. Thank you

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you remind us of the deal you have. My heads been spinning from all my research. Thank you
X-Plan will be accepted as long as Ford makes Bronco eligible. For those without X-Plan, $500 over invoice.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

X-Plan will be accepted as long as Ford makes Bronco eligible. For those without X-Plan, $500 over invoice.
Awesome thank you. I'll probably be getting ahold of you this week

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base