Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If everything goes according to plan I'm probably going to faint upon delivery of mine lmfao!
Bronco has and will probably always be my favorite vehicle of all time, and the fact that the new one keeps getting all these rave reviews and seems insanely well engineered and ready to go out the box only ups the ante.

Can't wait to commute to work in inclement weather in mine and not fear being swept away in my tiny sports car
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought this person was a woman at first, and then I was going to ask if she hits shit all the time in the road like my wife.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does not surprise me that he compares to a raptor because the front suspension is exactly like the raptor. Given that the bronco has an upper aluminum control arm I would even say that it has a better front suspension setup when compared to the raptor. The raptor is only better because it has more travel and has better shocks. If you extrapolate just think what the raptor bronco will be like? It may be a raptor killer when it comes out.
You mean ‘Warthog” ;)
Ford Bronco Loren Healy (champion offroad racer) describes driving the Bronco as “Mix of a Raptor, a side-by-side, and early Bronco all in one” DF49D0AD-419E-4C67-A088-618377E6B37B