Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What boards are those? They look YUUGE.
Bunker Industries. I actually bought them for my F250 last year (it was Yuuge too) but I never had to use them. Just moved them over to the Bronco when I traded the F250 off. I guess they are a little larger than average 😊.

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed a phone mount so I can video off road adventures! Used a 1/4-20 set screw and washer to secure it will swap for a black washer later
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1656635520466
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1656635520466
I installed the $7 version of the same thing today

β€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I installed the $7 version of the same thing today
Damn I got ripped off🀣. I added a washer between the mount and dash it stiffened it up a little I now see what people say about the accessory mount not being very strong. It wiggles in the dash.

Sponsored

Dez

Big Bend
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2021 Hyundai Kona, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I installed my Curt Trailer hitch wiring harness…and everything actually works.

Hooray for me.

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did a section of the Illinois Bayou Granite Luge today. Started at its western end northwest of Hagarville, AR and followed it until it hit Hwy 123. Took about 2.5 hours. The description I read of the eastern side said you can’t make it up a hill at the start without a winch. That’s why I started on the other end. It was way gnarlier than I expected. I was tilted 22 degrees to the right at one point wondering what angle makes a Bronco roll… To quote Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear (or the Grand Tour), β€œPoo came out”. 🀣

But I made it home. While I was airing up I noticed a gash in a sidewall about 2” from the read about 1/4” deep. I’m a little worried about that… And it finally happened. Got some dreaded (by me at least) pinstripes.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  ED75BA2D-CF09-408E-8C99-E8AF587BB93D

E2B6D937-2608-4F2E-96AE-0E5115022FB1.jpeg

Sponsored

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
To day was my first day and I was doing this…. 🀘🏽🀘🏽🀘🏽

Was thinking of doing the same thing and coming up with a hidden winch mounting plate.

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Refreshed my trail sights w/ Area 51 Overlays from @StickerFab and gloss black covers from Amazon.

Re: overlays, I haven’t had great luck w/ StickerFab’s product. I opted to replace the reflective black overlays I bought from Bemaro Inc because I liked the A51…not sure if the issue is due to the thinness of the material or strength of the adhesive…I just hope they stay on this time. The first StickerFab set I bought ended w/ one flying away a week after install.

The reflective overlays from @Bemaro are more rigid bc of the additional reflective layer (which is a plus), but not sure how a regular set would compare to StickerFab’s. However, the adhesive was notably stronger than the StickerFab overlays.

StickerFab sent me 8 overlays & I ended up using 7 of them because for whatever reason, 3 of them did not want to stay on the insides of either trail sight. To their credit, StickerFab hooks you up with extras out the gate, has options no one else offers, and the pricing is competitive, if not the best out there.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  A9B0BFC8-55C2-4A1D-9D1A-117560845F42