Sponsored

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is actually from early last week but the family and I went up to Wiseman's View on Grandfather Mountain in North Carolina. It was a fun day. The Bronco is the wife's and the Taco and Jeep are our sons'.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  thumbnail_IMG_3902
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  thumbnail_IMG_3902
Nice! Wiseman's View is actually not at Grandfather Mountain though. Wiseman is up old 105 in Burke County. That's Shortoff Mountain in the background of a couple of your pics.

Here's mine in the same area (pic from my avatar).

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  72D18855-E683-4F09-B7C0-F18A87115B01

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1F2D6DDA-4ACC-4E4A-B589-A00C61D0BE99

Sponsored

Lanman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS e-tron GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wiseman's View is actually not at Grandfather Mountain though. Wiseman is up old 105 in Burke County. That's Shortoff Mountain in the background of a couple of your pics.
My bad. I was just along for the ride that day. Our sons were the ones leading the way. :)

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I installed my Stickerfab dash lettering.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230101_110739

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great. What color option was that?
Thank ya! It’s the yellow option from twistedshifterz. Maybe slightly lighter than cyber orange, but pretty darn close I thought.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I added a few new things over the holiday break!

Front Fender Flare Gap Fillers:

Limb Riser Kit:

Wireless Charging Center Console Tray:

Low Profile Bull Bar:

Sponsored

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wireless Charging Center Console Tray:
@CUPRA any issues with the phone overheating with this charger? What I have found with the factory charger is that my Pixel Pro overheats and that is when it starts to disconnect from audio and stops charging. Really intrigued to see if this works like a "normal" charger and avoids the overheating issue.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any issues with the phone overheating with this charger? What I have found with the factory charger is that my Pixel Pro overheats and that is when it starts to disconnect from audio and stops charging. Really intrigued to see if this works like a "normal" charger and avoids the overheating issue.
I haven't noticed it so far, but I also haven't driven that far with the phone in there yet either (today is the first day back at work after the holidays!) - I'll you keep updated tho.

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I added some sheepskin seat covers from Alaska Leather (though I think they were made in WA). Mission complete on yellowing out my interior 😹 πŸ™€
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  9DF9B4DC-5AA1-4D7C-8EA0-1FA1BC356A38

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bartact seat cover. Install was a b***h!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  9DF9B4DC-5AA1-4D7C-8EA0-1FA1BC356A38
@mikec426 b*tch is an understatement. Where did you tuck the bottom curtain and elastic loops? It says back underneath the bottom seat cover but i say no way with the plastic piece that spans the bottom of it. Also i have no "front and rear side release buckles". Going to have to call Bartact. Loves the seat covers but something isn't right.
Sponsored