Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door and 1994 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am partially embarrassed to admit that I actually did take my Bronco to the mall…:ROFLMAO: made the wife happy but I think the Bronco is itching to get out to some sandy fire roads or a beach again soon. (Don't mind the iPhone Cinematic treatment)
Sponsored

Last edited:

Landoom

Badlands
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avarieaerials.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 2 Dr with Sasquatch & LUX. VB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not that I’ve noticed. I don’t often listen to local radio and only have had it for a few days.

Others have said on here that they don’t notice a difference but it seems that so many people these days are streaming anyway vs local radio.
That's about what I figured. I do listen to the radio on my current vehicle, but don't know how much I'll be listening to FM in the Bronco once it comes in.

Landoom

Badlands
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avarieaerials.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 2 Dr with Sasquatch & LUX. VB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I installed a little 2” antenna and noticed that a weak station that was already problematic seemed a little worse, though all of the other stations seemed the same. I tried a 7” that appears to have a coil wrapped around it under the rubberized coating and maybe the weak station is slightly better. I will probably go back to the tiny antenna, as it’s diminutive size outweighs the minor signal loss for a station I don’t often listen to because it can be annoying even with the large antenna.
That's helpful, thanks for the info. I'm leaning towards picking up a smaller one. It can't be any worse than my Subaru Baja that no longer has an antenna.

Anvilair1973

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door and 1994 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bought this antenna and have noticed zero difference from the factory one. I listen to 3 local stations pretty regularly.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  D3720AC3-F646-4A95-BE8C-8B1EBA6C6373

Sponsored

Sponsored

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Meant to post these here when I did it a couple weeks ago.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4355

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4355
Did your Katzkin installer do the door panels too? My installer gave me some bs that it wouldn’t work etc and that if they tried then it would bubble in the summer heat.

Knittel

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did your Katzkin installer do the door panels too? My installer gave me some bs that it wouldn’t work etc and that if they tried then it would bubble in the summer heat.
Yes he did. I hope it makes it through the heat!

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes he did. I hope it makes it through the heat!
Would you mind sharing your installers info with me so I can see if they can convince my installer to pull their head out of their ass and give me what I asked! Haha

Or if not then maybe your installer has a tip for me to do it myself… πŸ˜‚

Knittel

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would you mind sharing your installers info with me so I can see if they can convince my installer to pull their head out of their ass and give me what I asked! Haha

Or if not then maybe your installer has a tip for me to do it myself… πŸ˜‚
Car Dealer Services DBA Classic Soft Trim

Wilmington,MA
(978) 657-9419