redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In the 60s today. Took a ride with the front panels off, before the storms rolled in. 😁

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0381.JPG
Sponsored

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love the AMB!

I wish it was AMB. When I made my reservation back in Aug of 2020 it was AMB then Ford got rid of it and made me change so I picked Shadow Black closest thing to AMB I could get. Then it took another year to get. :LOL:

Shadow Black does have shades of blue in it, in the right light. It could also just be the blue sky reflecting in the paint as well. It was nice today after a rainy start, then storms late this afternoon. It is dirty as well. 😁

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wish it was AMB. When I made my reservation back in Aug of 2020 it was AMB then Ford got rid of it and made me change so I picked Shadow Black closest thing to AMB I could get. Then it took another year to get. :LOL:

Shadow Black does have shades of blue in it, in the right light. It could also just be the blue sky reflecting in the paint as well. It was nice today after a rainy start, then storms late this afternoon. It is dirty as well. 😁
Wow, it sure looked like AMB in your pic. It's funny, mine is AMB and it sometimes looks blue and sometimes black.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Screen Shot 2023-04-01 at 10.13.23 PM

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
hellava bummer on that p/u
Ebay replacement for the factory bumper a deer took out just a few weeks prior to getting my Bronco in 2021.

Hit full sized buck at 80MPH while passing a semi. I was also towing a 25 foot boat... needless to say, the ride got a little spicy.

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drilled 2 1 1/2” holes in my perfectly good mic top 2.0 for my chase light and antenna.

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed a set of Hella Black Magic 500s with @SPVPARTS mod bumper brackets, a @4x4TruckLEDs.com two plug 2-pin Deutsch harness, and the Hella 500 fused/relay harness that came with the 500s. I used a set of female Deutsch pigtails for the Hellas, used all-weather shrink wrap, and mesh harness cover. Thanks @330SMG for the info!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Hella 500 wirin

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_20230402_141832

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Let there be light!

Last edited:

awall987

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '23 2dr BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I finished installing my ARB compressor under the hood. I had it in my FJ for many years and made sure to keep it before selling as they ain't cheap.

Mounted using a JCR bracket and KR Offroad coupler switch bracket; both were a pain in the butt to install as you need to blindly get wrenches in difficult spots.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1680487885649

Even though I put the ARB switch at the compressor I also used AUX 6 as well. This way I can make sure it's off from in the cab and also still be able to control it at the pump when using.

(Sneak peek at the next project I started, got the screen mounted per this thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/belly-underbody-cam-installed-πŸŽ₯.58353/)

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1680488084495
Sponsored

Last edited: