First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got my RC seat covers in yesterday and installed them today. They seem like a good fit and should protect the stock cloth seats. They fit pretty good but the odd thing with the rear seats for the 2 door is the front section of the rear seat backs were on the wrong side compared with the back section. It's not really a big deal but the inside portion of the rear seat backs is different from the outer section (one is higher than the other) so it doesn't match up 100%. I got these off Ebay so maybe they were an early mess up but the price was great so it doesn't really matter. I'll try to get some decent pictures on a nice day.

Added a picture in the garage. The flash makes them look like multi-color but they are the same shade of black throughout, the angle and flash makes some patches look different,

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Bronco_RC_seatcovers1

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Bronco_RC_seatcovers3

Last edited:

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I installed some of the parts and accessories that have been taking up space in my garage for the past 5 months...
  • Mabett glove box orgaizer, door handle trays, door pockets, cargo hooks, cargo light & seat back covers.
  • Redline hood struts
  • Viofo A139 Pro 4K dashcam & rear camera
  • Mod Crate roof latch bushings
  • McGard black lug nuts and locks
  • Advanced auto $20 mudflaps
Nothing too crazy, but I really like the mod crate roof latch bushings and the black lug nuts on the white wheels.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20231212_181019813
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20231212_180927634
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20231219_213833794
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  PXL_20231219_213626080

Last edited:

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not a fan of Ford's 2 piece lugs - after a year or 2 - good luck getting the factory lug wrench to work - they swell and the outer cover needs to be torn off - then the factory wrench will be too big for the remaining nut underneath - horrible design.
I've owned nothing but Fords and in my climate, never had that issue!

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've owned nothing but Fords and in my climate, never had that issue!
Happened twice on my Fusion - it's a known issue - there was even a class action suit brought against them for it - wouldn't be so bad if they covered it under warranty - but they claimed it was normal wear and tear - not sure how making the lugnuts inoperable is normal but that's why I swapped mine out to one piece units.

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a fan of Ford's 2 piece lugs - after a year or 2 - good luck getting the factory lug wrench to work - they swell and the outer cover needs to be torn off - then the factory wrench will be too big for the remaining nut underneath - horrible design.
2nd terrible design. I've had several fail and not only on Fords

Sponsored

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ceramic tinted the front windows to match the back - then went to sesquicentennial state park to run a few miles.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1718
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1703

Took this little man in his bronco blanket for his 4 mth checkup

Last edited:

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1744
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1748

@Mountains2Metal cargo set installed and enjoying get some use out some old TA-50 with a few 🍺

Sweet keychain and sticker came with it

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1750

@Turn Offroad sent me email for their new hardtop -can’t wait until April when my number lot number gets called

Last edited: