Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baja Designs Pocket Lights install after completing the "adding upfitter switches if you forgot to add them at the factory" project.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220502_223524

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220503_005049

As for those who have said it couldn't be done:

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  go-for-it-you-can-do-it

Last edited:

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As for those who have said it couldn't be done:

go-for-it-you-can-do-it.gif
Maybe I haven't read in-depth enough on that thread, but it sounds like you've got a good chance at spending $700 in parts and then not being able to program something... πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I was thinking about going with sPod instead. Still haven't decided...

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I haven't read in-depth enough on that thread, but it sounds like you've got a good chance at spending $700 in parts and then not being able to program something... πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I was thinking about going with sPod instead. Still haven't decided...
If you have a laptop and a J2354 scan tool (you can buy or rent one), you can program it yourself. It wasn't hard. That part takes a little common sense and paying attention to the on screen instructions using the FDRS (you can buy a 2-day license to DIY). If you have the aptitude to use Forscan, the programming is a piece of cake.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made pretty decent headway on my ARB install in the rear floor cargo bin. Using @allhorse write up of how his install went with a ARB twin, I made a few tweaks to use an ARB single and where I wanted to mount the air chuck (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...age-tray-under-rear-floor.35833/#post-1218750)
The single one fits perfectly with no modification other then adjusting the compressor orientation a bit.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2092

I used the supplied mounting plate that came with the compressor and sandwiched it on the bottom side of the bin.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2094

Then ran the remote intake hose up under the floor and through a small hole in the underbody sheet metal. I didn't snag photos of that but @allhorse write up did. I wanted to keep the air chuck inside the cargo area and had finally just received my @BuiltRight Industries cargo molle panel. The ARB remote air chuck mount fits perfectly with the cutouts on it. I ran the air line under the removable floor for this location. I then carved out a bit of a channel in the underside of the removable floor panel for it to fit back flush with the metal floor.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2099

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2100

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2103

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2104

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2105

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2106

Now all that is left is running the wiring and finish up the air line plumbing. I'm waiting on a few air line fittings and elbows since the area is so cramped and the supplied fitting orientation won't fit.

IMG_2099.jpg

Sponsored

ard

First Edition
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Installed Go Rhino D1 steps.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2099
Do you like them? They finally came out with a 2 door version and I preordered them. I’ve heard mixed reviews on the quality.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bartact seat cover. Install was a b***h!
Did you just get the fronts? Or did you add the rears as well? Any chance you have more pics?

I love Bartacts in my Jeep and am considering getting them for the Bronco if I switch to Big Bend.
Thanks!

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you just get the fronts? Or did you add the rears as well? Any chance you have more pics?

I love Bartacts in my Jeep and am considering getting them for the Bronco if I switch to Big Bend.
Thanks!
Yeah, just got the fronts. This is another shot I have. I can get more if you’d like.

0CAACDB9-1DA8-4E2D-B404-EC1D3990AA41.jpeg

ChanceA51BD

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2018 VW Atlas, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you like them? They finally came out with a 2 door version and I preordered them. I’ve heard mixed reviews on the quality.
I ordered them with the opinion they'd stand behind their product. Everything has quality issues nowadays. They did arrive with a small chip on the underside of one bar. I accepted that and put a small amount of black touch-up paint on it.

We do like them, although they are more function over appearance. I would have rather one of their other series, but my family needed the drop-down. I'm 6' and step over them. They make it harder for me to get in if I use them.

They are perfectly aligned with the tires and fenders of our Black Diamond. They are doing a reliable job of helping with rocks and door dings. I haven't looked at their sides to see if I see any evidence of people banging against them.

We did follow the guidance of others in their installs and didn't pay too much attention to the instructions. We put the mounting brackets into the rails first, then bolted the whole thing to the Bronco. It was pretty straightforward.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, just got the fronts. This is another shot I have. I can get more if you’d like.
That's perfect. Thanks. I have Bartacts in one of my Wranglers and love them. They fit really nicely and have held up really well over time. I was just curious what the overall fit/pattern looked like for the Bronco. Giving me the front-and-back views was exactly what I was hoping for. Much appreciated.

Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's perfect. Thanks. I have Bartacts in one of my Wranglers and love them. They fit really nicely and have held up really well over time. I was just curious what the overall fit/pattern looked like for the Bronco. Giving me the front-and-back views was exactly what I was hoping for. Much appreciated.
No problem. The back, zippered pockets on these are so much more functional than the pockets on the OEM upholstery. There are smaller pockets at the front of the seat covers too. Will hold small things...

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Swapped to the OEM gloss black bronco emblem

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

New seat cover for my basesquatch! RCs fit and look great for a reasonable price.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  0CAACDB9-1DA8-4E2D-B404-EC1D3990AA41
i like the look. can you offer up a few more pics? like the neoprene seat covers. used to have them for my wrangler. i would like to see the backs of the seats and a side shot if possible. thanks and they look great!

bman3000

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep GC 5.7, 93 Wrangler, 20 Polaris Turbo S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i like the look. can you offer up a few more pics? like the neoprene seat covers. used to have them for my wrangler. i would like to see the backs of the seats and a side shot if possible. thanks and they look great!
Good coverage all the way around. All the controls lineup nicely and some trim actually talk around the holes. There’s also a cut out with a flat for the airbags.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  image
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  image

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good coverage all the way around. All the controls lineup nicely and some trim actually talk around the holes. There’s also a cut out with a flat for the airbags.
Wow, that was helpful. Thank you very much. 1 question, are the front seats 2 pieces with a top and bottom cover? Thanks again bud
Sponsored