First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Put on an Underground Graphics stripe kit, installed a Curt trailer hitch and 7 pin connector, installed a Redarc trailer brake controller.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220906_125214
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220906_125256
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220906_125312
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220906_125328
Sponsored

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Put on an Underground Graphics stripe kit, installed a Curt trailer hitch and 7 pin connector, installed a Redarc trailer brake controller.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220906_125328
Man those wheels look great.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally getting to add the stuff I have been hoarding during the 25 month wait.

Started with the Dominator D6's and Rekgen mudflaps. On way out of dealership, 2 rocks flew out and hit doors, no damage but not a good sound. After D6's and mudflaps, on a roadtrip over labor day, we could hear the rocks, but a much better sound dinging off the steps.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  rekgen-D6

Next up was the hood struts (from stickerfab) so I could add the Boom blaster horse horn and small Baja designs S8 light bar to switches. I also got the fuse labels from stickerfab which helped me out right away because one of my switch fuses blew so I needed to replace with one of the extras.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  hood struts

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  light

Phone setup is Sinister's 4quarter20 Bronco Dash Rail with 67 arm and phone holder. I'm really liking how this works for me. It also holds my camera perfectly.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  phone setu

A few more things from stickerfab: Etched door bins with Ratfink logo, Cargo cover, and area 51 colored Bronco letter dash stickers. Few random things that I also like: Hooks for back roll bar from sinister, backbone for hitch, and tire cover.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  ratfink door
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  back

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  tire cover

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am mostly happy with the product. The shield has a slight curve at the edges, and the light bar is too stiff to follow that curve, so it doesn't sit perfectly flush at the edges (maybe the first inch on each side). The 3m tape isnt strong enough to hold it for the first 1-2" on each side. A design fault in the indentation of the shield. Does not appear to affect function (it is still sturdy) and doesn't look bad per say, especially considering the way light bars in general sit out anyways on off road vehicles. Just something to consider. I am thinking about how it could be corrected, but leaving it for now.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  tire cover

Thanks for pointing that out - that would Totally BOTHER me......darn it. I really wanted this shield too. Hopefully they come out with a FIX for it. I go through carwashes all the time - and dont' want this thing ripped off cause a small part of it is protruding.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for pointing that out - that would Totally BOTHER me......darn it. I really wanted this shield too. Hopefully they come out with a FIX for it. I go through carwashes all the time - and dont' want this thing ripped off cause a small part of it is protruding.
I ended up pulling it off and returning it. It was causing too much reverberation with the soft top and my mesh top. That coupled with the imperfect led strip, just wasn't worth it to me.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Few more SF products.
Changed my red dash letters to Orange to tie in the interior better.
Added the lower steering wheel accent which makes a huge difference in the look.
Finished making my TD Distributing compressor ready to go with a pressure cutoff and 2-tire inflation hose setup.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  29631FC4-7E6A-4B1A-9FD0-D5C12B08945E

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1EC2ECAC-E93C-4219-98FE-76F368B47202

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  B79DDE53-AD47-4DFC-8D04-E75C13FF47D0

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  98B0AA76-21B2-4D7B-9F8B-1298FDA3CE50

Oh, and I hit 16k miles AND broke above 19mpg average!

Sponsored

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Decided to taker her apart for the first time. The doors and roof take up a lot of space. Just barely fits in the garage so now I just need to know where to put the rest of it. For some reason my wife disagrees with it sitting in her living room at the entrance of the house. I thought it added a touch of authenticity
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  D22B4550-EB6B-4C32-969D-3DB7057A1F80
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  D22B4550-EB6B-4C32-969D-3DB7057A1F80
Is that Carrera a 78’ ?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Took a trip to the old fishin hole. Road used to be a jeep trail, it's a Corrola road now (maybe the Bronco just makes it feel that way!). Fishin' was fair raspberry pickin' was good.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220907_143050
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220907_154314
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220907_161805

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They seem to be great compressors, dual cylinder.
In stock form there is no pressure cutoff switch, so technically it would run while on until it blew itself up.
I ordered a 100 psi cutoff switch, bought misc adapters and T’s.
Cut the β€œhot” wire coming off the switch and ran it to the pressure switch, then ran a wire from the other terminal on the pressure switch to the other side of the cut wire to β€œinterrupt” the power once the psi limit was reached as limited by the switch.

I also used a T to make a 2-tire inflator system to be able to equalize and inflate one side at a time.
Short hose section for the tire nearest the pump, remainder of the 50’ Flexilla hose for the rear tire (or someone else’s nearby).
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  4984D6CC-E3CE-465A-B003-A9BED6E59240

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  BAFC0D21-63AE-4D4C-9EBA-627BFD9D2E53

So I never lose/misplace/forget the T, I hard-plumbed it on the short hose so it always travels and stores with the hose.

Last edited:

edernest

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I ask what that ball-mount part is? :)
This is a Scosche magnet phone mount, something I had on hand. I had to remove the clip receiver on the back of the Midland mic (one screw) in order to get a flat surface to mount the metal plate. There are a lot of similar products out there, just search Amazon for "magnet phone mount" to see some examples.
Sponsored