Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

installed the ZROADZ pocket light kit - wired up 2 pairs of the lights to an aux switch, will leave one pair for the front foglight button I'll be installing

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really want to do ditch lights. I wonder if the TSB fix mirror covers would eliminate the whistle.
I am pretty sure that I won't have to go to that extent. Just playing with it a little seems to have helped.

For what it's worth, these are the $70 HF lights and the $25 harness. super simple installation.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added ditch lights and a damn whistle from the mirrors now that the airflow around them has changed. It's moderately obnoxious.

IMG_20221030_120833.jpg

On the other hand, the total amount of light with another 4400 lumens is just unreal. Winch is still a work in progress, but does fit now.

Yes, she's dirty and now over 44k miles.
We need a thread going for who is going to first to 100K miles. You could be in the running.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We need a thread going for who is going to first to 100K miles. You could be in the running.
I am actually planning on doing a 50k review next month. I think that I am going to hit 50k right about at 1 year of ownership.

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like them. The top is 4" below floor level and the bottom is the same as factory sliders they replaced. That 4" makes a big difference for my wife and other ladies getting in and out. They seem to be well built, decent powder coat finish, and installation was straight forward. They protect against door dings too.

Bought them directly from ZRockZ website for less than $1k w/ free shipping. https://zroadz.com/i-23915785-2021-2022-ford-bronco-4-door-rock-slider-side-step-part-z745401.html

There are a lot of good sliders/rails/steps etc out there. Just depends on what you want. I didn't want to give up any ground clearance from stock, wanted decent rock protection and as I said, help for my wife getting in and out. These fit the bill.

Hope this helps. Contented
Thanks! Helps for sure.

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Traded mine in last week.

• Sad
Reactions: Cat

HRSPW

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco, 2017 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did a couple mods under the hood and did some prep work for next weekends Hudson Valley Bronco day with the NJ Bronco Club, Tri-State Broncos and Romeo Ford of Kingston rally to the Hudson House Distillery in West Park, NY.

Lethal Performance Coolant tank cover

engine-jpg.jpg

Lethal Performance Brake Fluid Reservoir cover.

engine-2-jpg.jpg

Reinstalled my Steeda strut tower brace.

engine-3-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

/Sarcasm warning/ I would love to post what I did with my Bronco reserved over 800 days ago and ordered in early 2021 and still not delivered. The Bronco would look better with these beautiful Texas Long Horn Cattle for an industry publication. So @Ford Motor Company what can you do to get me my Bronco so it can show in shoots instead of my Range Rover Sport. (Just a lot tired of waiting)
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  BD_221007-13_21_35_8585
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  BD_221010-10_32_47_8893

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  BD_221010-10_42_18_8939
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  BD_221010-12_03_05_1923

Last edited:

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

got my ARB twin compressor mounted under the hood, ran the wiring and had to pause because I didn't have the 8awg battery terminal connectors to make the connections needed to the battery. You'd think the kit would come with those! Overall, super happy with the quality of the mount.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7708.JPG

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really want to do ditch lights. I wonder if the TSB fix mirror covers would eliminate the whistle.
I have the Ford Performance RIGID 360 Ditch Lights and have no whistling issues at all. Had them on for over 7 months now without issue.

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really like that bar and light setup, just what I'm looking for myself. A couple of questions:

1) Any reason you went with the single-row light bar vs the dual-row? Fitment issue between the two?

2) How did you wire it? Straight from an Aux switch or via a relay?
Sponsored