Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We think Spring has finally sprung in Cleveland so I finally ordered the Spiderwebshade for my balding head. Should be here this weekend. Now the AR Magnum steps on the other hand, those will be another 8 weeks ish. Can't friggin wait to see those.
Please review the Spiderwebshade when you put it on. I have not found much information or pictures with this on the Bronco. Jtops Broncoshade looks good but not sold on the velcro part of them.

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please review the Spiderwebshade when you put it on. I have not found much information or pictures with this on the Bronco. Jtops Broncoshade looks good but not sold on the velcro part of them.
This is Mike from JTops, can we answer your questions on our Velcro attachment method?
We have feedback from more than 2,200 Bronco customers who have been running it.
Be great to get your feedback. We are always interested in how to improve.

Mike

EF8AE360-27E0-4E72-861C-C920699B76EE.jpeg

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is Mike from JTops, can we answer your questions on our Velcro attachment method?
We have feedback from more than 2,200 Bronco customers who have been running it.
Be great to get your feedback. We are always interested in how to improve.

Mike

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  EF8AE360-27E0-4E72-861C-C920699B76EE
I'm trying to decide which top to buy. I have not used your product yet. My concern with the Velcro is that it makes it much more difficult to take on and off if/when you want to go completely topless and maybe that isn't true at all. All other things considered your mesh top seems to be the best.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will do. I was hoping it was going to be here tomorrow but looks like Monday. With a 15% discount I picked it up for about $212 shipped. They have been around for a while so I am hoping it is a sound product.

Sponsored

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will do. I was hoping it was going to be here tomorrow but looks like Monday. With a 15% discount I picked it up for about $212 shipped. They have been around for a while so I am hoping it is a sound product.
Thank, I'm sure quality will be great. I don't think they have a hard top version so can't be left on with the top on. Not 100% on that though.

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm trying to decide which top to buy. I have not used your product yet. My concern with the Velcro is that it makes it much more difficult to take on and off if/when you want to go completely topless and maybe that isn't true at all. All other things considered your mesh top seems to be the best.
Well you’re correct it’s not designed to be completely removed. Our years of data selling Jeep products show that most never want to take it off. The transparency of the mesh still gives you an open feel while protecting you and don’t forget your interior from the sun. See attached photo.

I can certainly appreciate the desire to remove it and a bungee top is certainly easier.

We designed our product to perform quite differently from a bungee top. One example is the zippered access ports we use if you have a hardtop. Plus all bungee tops will flap and have gaps around the sides and in front.

Whatever choice you make you will be getting the much needed benefit of UV protection.

Any other questions let me know.

Mike/Owner/JTopsUSA

61D98388-7E46-46EA-8696-8E9B3F9B3D3D.jpeg
3165565C-879F-4732-83C4-7774D26B4460.jpeg

Last edited:

85crawlrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The black blocks with fins are just filler blocks and yes you should pull them out. From what I could tell they do absolutely nothing but hold the fender out. I pulled them out on mine and it cured all the rub issues on my 37” KO2s. Just put the fender liner back in and pull it a little tighter.
Ok today I installed the JKS Max Tire kit and wish I had done that before messing around with the fender liners. It’s very clear in the instructions that you remove those blocks.

The JKS kit works great and is a relatively easy install although a little time consuming.

Happy with the results and rub is now gone!

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it helps, I’ve had a β€œbungee” shade on mine for right at a year and it’s already lost too much elasticity. It’s starting to really flap in the wind and my gap at the front of the cab is getting bigger. For the record, I’ve never taken it off since I put it on a year ago and don’t know why I would other than to replace it.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank, I'm sure quality will be great. I don't think they have a hard top version so can't be left on with the top on. Not 100% on that though.
I'm certain you can't leave it on with the hard top and I do have the MIC, but I don't want to leave it on with the top and therefore I wanted an easy on off one. This one takes about five minutes to put on and take off and is a high quality. I didn't want a $50 one from Amazon (nothing against them).

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I now have a BaseGlades or maybe an
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4853.JPG
EverBase??