LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7187
I parked next to a Bradley FV and Abrams tank and now I’m thinking of one of these wheels to get - help me choose

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7424

IMG_7631.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Black rhino rim, the one with the black trim, but has the circles on the inner rim

As far as what I did, I bout a Milwaukie air compressor.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Drove thru a tree!

The Chandelier tree in the CA Redwoods
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2375

Tight fit!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2376

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2374

Less than an inch of clearance on the roof

So...a stock Sasquatch, tires at 33 PSI...fits!

IMG_2374.jpg

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drove thru a tree!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2374

Tight fit!

Good thing you don’t have a roof rack!

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Drove thru a tree!

Tight fit!

We love seeing everyone's Bronco in interesting places! Thanks for sharing!

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Installed a factory sub, while my friend (and fellow Bronco owner) took my fake sub enclosure to prep his 2022 for a sub. Also fixed a seatbelt rattle and recalibrated my speedo. Added killmat and poly fill to the passenger side panel. Good day!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4641

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_4641

Tell us about the blue clips. Did you find replacement clips that won’t break every time you open the rear trim?

Sponsored

soldier989

Base
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base MT / 2021 MX-5 GT / 1966 Ford F10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tell us about the blue clips. Did you find replacement clips that won’t break every time you open the rear trim?
I didnt find the blue clips, they came with the 2023. The blue clips held up nicely, none broke, I only had 2 pop off the panel and stay in the car. Simple enough, pop them out and attach them back to the door. I do not think these will be troublesome, as long as there's a little bit of finesse when pulling the panel off. My friends 2022 did have the 2 piece white clips.

I did somehow lose a clip that's near the bottom of the panel, just inside of the bend from the door frame. My friend also had his go missing. Part of me doesnt think one isn't there, if we're both missing it and it's nowhere to be found. But I looked at the service manual someone posted and it shows there being a clip. I did try a similar, but smaller, green clip in that place. It grabs for a second, but then just pops out, so it's not long enough.

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How was the install of the lights? I’ve heard they can difficult with the lux package. I like the idea but if they are a pain for the price I might pass.
It wasn't that bad. A little frustrating at times but happy I did it.