First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco base SAS 4 door 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sure would like to see that front right stuff more. Do you have the sway bar disconnect?

To be honest it looks so Bronco.... 3 wheeling. I love that the Bronco can still get to the top without the articulation you see with solid axles. The draw back with a Bronco is that lack of articulation.... The advantage is we can still get there on three.
I've got the RockJock Antirock sway bar kit.... broncos will always be 3 wheelin🀘
Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a great day at a local benefit show.
Look up Ride4Relief when you have some extra time, read the backstory of the guy who is behind it.
Definitely surprised and humbled to get this award, blessed to be a part of the event and continue to bridge the perceived gap between the Jeep and Bronco communities.
Far more Jeeps there than Broncos, and not one negative vibe all day.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_5687

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got the RockJock Antirock sway bar kit.... broncos will always be 3 wheelin🀘
I'm waiting on a rear solution and hopefully minimizing the 3 wheeling!

Mine's a '21 with no provision of adding the stock rear swaybar that the newer ones come with. The YouTube channel Tinkerer's Adventure has a video of his FJ and testing articulation with IFS. His FJ articulates better with rear swaybar and no front swaybar!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm waiting on a rear solution and hopefully minimizing the 3 wheeling!

Mine's a '21 with no provision of adding the stock rear swaybar that the newer ones come with. The YouTube channel Tinkerer's Adventure has a video of his FJ and testing articulation with IFS. His FJ articulates better with rear swaybar and no front swaybar!

I love Kai's videos. He hypothesizes without any preconceived conclusion; tests; and let's the data driven results prove/disprove the hypothesis. It is refreshing. One of his recent videos compared wide vs. narrow tires. The results run counter to the group-think.

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love Kai's videos. He hypothesizes without any preconceived conclusion; tests; and let's the data driven results prove/disprove the hypothesis. It is refreshing. One of his recent videos compared wide vs. narrow tires. The results run counter to the group-think.

Exactly! While in HS I wheeled alot. I couldn't afford big tires and loved the look of "Pizza Cutters." I always "thought" they did better offroad and he vindicated my thoughts! 😁 That's why I have 35x10.50's...
20230717_132947.jpg

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly! While in HS I wheeled alot. I couldn't afford big tires and loved the look of "Pizza Cutters." I always "thought" they did better offroad and he vindicated my thoughts! 😁 That's why I have 35x10.50's...
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20230717_132947
I'm in a bit of a quandary as I was intending on going with the Mickey T's 255/85 Baja Boss for my next set. But I just won a set of General Grabbers (any tire/size). The X3's don't come in a "pizza cutter" width.

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in a bit of a quandary as I was intending on going with the Mickey T's 255/85 Baja Boss for my next set. But I just won a set of General Grabbers (any tire/size). The X3's don't come in a "pizza cutter" width.
Well dang! Get the most expensive set, sell them then buy the Baja Boss in the 35-10.50 flavor! 🀣 That was the tire I was going to buy at the time but couldn't find them in stock anywhere. πŸ˜” Pretty happy with the Kenda Klevers though...

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well dang! Get the most expensive set, sell them then buy the Baja Boss in the 35-10.50 flavor! 🀣 That was the tire I was going to buy at the time but couldn't find them in stock anywhere. πŸ˜” Pretty happy with the Kenda Klevers though...
Yeah, I could opt for the X3's in 37's. Sell the set when it arrives and parlay that into the MT's.

Or Put the X3's on the one Bronco and the Baja Boss's on another.

Sponsored

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went into Arches National Park today. Did the 4 wheel drive sand trail, which goes from just south of tower arch to almost Balancing Rock. Then I had to take the poser shot off the pavement.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 1
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 2
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 3
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 4
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 5

nhmountainman

Badlands
First Name
Kman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax 2018 BMW 340 2016 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Left the Bronco at home and went wheeling with the JK so I wouldn’t break anything. 😁
Sponsored