Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tried (and ultimately suceeded) in topping off coolant reservoir. I've just used good old 'suitable for all vehicles' forever but decided to treat the Bronco better. Happened to be at a parts store weeks ago, couldn't remember the spec, grab 'for 2011 and newer, Ford Orange.'..oops wrong. OK, works for my Superduy and Motorhome. Today I went back to parts store found the yellow, poured a quart in...oops, I grabbed Gold by mistake (right next to yellow on the shelf and same color lid) OK works for my Mustang. Back to parts store, get yellow, siphon out gold, fill with yellow. What a PITA. shoulda just stuck with universal. Now I have a lifetime supply for all my rigs.

Poppavein

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I installed my cargo liner trunk mat that arrived today.
I didn't think I needed one until I had to take apart a tie-down in order to clean up dog puke.

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

customized my rotopax mounts so I could fit 6 gallons of gas (the 2 gallon cans were not enough) and helped my Bronco look more like the Unicorn I am building.... ;)

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 gas can mounts for unicorn

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Added an awesome 3d printed rail for the dash. Thanks @TeocaliMG for sharing !!!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? 👨🏻‍🔧🧰🚿🛠 gas can mounts for unicorn
I have one from IAG for $15. Completely compatible with the Mabett USB ports to power an Osmo Action 4 when I decide I want it there.

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
customized my rotopax mounts so I could fit 6 gallons of gas (the 2 gallon cans were not enough) and helped my Bronco look more like the Unicorn I am building.... ;)

So you need 6 gals because you are going far off road but without a spare tire? Interesting choice.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Took it to see Zion National Park today. It is before the bus runs, so we could drive in. However it was so busy, that when we came out of the canyon, they had closed it to new traffic, because parking was full.
Zion is the prettiest National Park bar none IMO, but it is such a clusterfuck of crowds that I have not been there in 10+ years.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So you need 6 gals because you are going far off road but without a spare tire? Interesting choice.
Yep... obviously not the choice you would make but I am fine with tire plugs and patches for now.... Besides I do not like hanging a 40 inch tire off the back. Although I am trying to design a method to mount it inside on a slide...

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zion is the prettiest National Park bar none IMO, but it is such a clusterfuck of crowds that I have not been there in 10+ years.
That is why we went in February. There were still a lot of people, but we got to drive the whole way. You still have to go early, as it was closed when we went out.

EilersPark

Black Diamond
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
how are these panels secured at the bottom? most of these I have seen screw in where the hard top screws are on top of the hard top lip so you would have to remove them to take the top off. Can you take your top on and off without messing with these?
Sponsored