Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

We went to the beach. Tried out Trail Turn Assist TTA for the first time. Much better than ASS!

Kids had a blast!

This thing is seriously very very fun.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0346

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0350
Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I cut my capable bumper to fit my tires....
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_0350
I'm surprised you haven't taken those off. I removed those plastic pieces from mine a long time ago.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm surprised you haven't taken those off. I removed those plastic pieces from mine a long time ago.
I like having the back side of those attached. What is left covers and protects the wiring and the back side of the sensors and fog light.... Besides I think the cut from the side view actually continues the "line" of the fender. Without what plastic I left that the sight line would have a major jog in it... While completely removing them would accomplish the task... I think aesthetically it flows better.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

5 tire rotation and then enjoyed the beautiful weather driving around with the top panels and rear windows removed.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1000022057

Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

More Forscan work:

Remote Panic Button to double click
TPA to 25 lbs

Hard Wired my Garmin Tread power cable

Added B-Pillar overlays:

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7928

WildHorseJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Installed the Mabett Bimini Sunshade. Went on very easy.

Neverowneda4x4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240316_103809~2
Installed a Jroad tailgate table. I had the mabett/ broaddict transformer table in my shopping cart like 6 months and I could never justify spending $300 on it. The Jroad, at less than half the price, was a good compromise. Dogg approved!

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I lost the ability to use my aftermarket Front and side cameras when I upgraded to the 12" screen. The Naviks module I had worked only with the 8" screen. I installed their 12" interface and now I have my cameras back! I also upgraded the DDM and PDM to drop the windows a 1/2 " using the remote thanks @RagnarKon for the instructions and advice.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed the DV8 crash bar end caps. Easy peasy and looks very nice.

Picked them up from forum member @DirectHit at a very good price. Thanks!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1710700262568-t2

Also worked on something that I just cannot talk about just yet. ;) Came out very good.

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_9629

Bought this on Black Friday and I’m finally installing it. :ROFLMAO: Been so long I had to download an update! Question… does this thing get left plugged in all the time?
You can leave it installed or remove it, it's up to you. I think it can show gauges/data that some people like to see.

Johnsolo_02

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3176

Added some ditch lights with a sweet amber DRL. Got the harness from @SPVPARTS to make the DRLs work with my park lights.

Worth noting, my radio goes static when I turn my ditch lights on. Seen a bunch of posts on it and I’ll investigate fixing that next weekend.

Last edited:

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7781

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7782
Got clay bar work and ceramic coating done on Mama's new ride.:) Should shine up nice once I get some wax on. Her old girl is sitting in the background. 2 Ford products in a Mopar guys driveway. Now I'm going to go get on my heating pad.
Sponsored