First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which ARB bumper is that? I usually am not a fan of aftermarket bumpers, but I like this one, especially with the integration of the light. And it appears the parking sensors still work, and it can accommodate a winch? Do you need to re-locate the sensor in the middle (the name escapes me at the moment)?

Thanks!
This is the ARB Zenith Narrow non winch option bumper. These do not come in a winch option, sad I know since this was my favorite bumper design. Sensor can be integrated as well. This bumper comes with the LED lights which is a cool feature.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  1715365717401-ac

Yes, the website was being weird with the options so we had to make two listings. One just for the 2 door version and one for the 4 door. This photo is not to scale, but you can see the difference in the shape.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still waiting on the dealer to even look at my car. Appointment times sure mean a lot. :rolleyes:

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where did you purchase these? Iโ€™ve been looking for a year. Link if you have one.
Thanks!!!
I got mine from IAG. Havenโ€™t installed them. Directions said you have to remove the soft top. Thats too much troubleโ€ฆ but I do plan on getting a hard top at some point so I figure thatโ€™ll be a good time.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It says "Sound deadening headliner" on my build sheet. Came like that from factory. 2024 Badlands Sasquatch.
Interesting to note that the headliner has changed for MY'24 Broncos compared to earlier Broncos.

NAND

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed Heretic Studios fog lights. Took 8 weeks to arrive, but totally worth it!

1000002344.jpg
Your AR license plate bracket needs to have the right mounting bracket swapped to the left side. This is mine that I installed today.

Edit: actually not sure anymore, that's how they show in their pictures but it was not aligning for me.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  20240510_141408.JPG

Last edited:

TheSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EG Badlands Sasquatch / 22 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got them off Etsy. The vendor is WeNeedStinkingBadges. I just looked so I could send you a Link but they donโ€™t have that item listed right now. Maybe they are temporarily out. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
I bought and installed these from WeNeedStinkingBadges on Etsy as well. Searched the forum to see if anyone else had bought these, and I only found your post. Canโ€™t believe there hasnโ€™t been more interest in these? The quality is top notch. These are metal, painted, and clear coated. They are about 3/4 the size of the original sticker badges, but fit better in my opinion. Iโ€™ll get better pics when I wash the Bronco.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  IMG_4725
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  IMG_4728
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  IMG_4729
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  IMG_4726
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  IMG_4727

Last edited:

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your AR license plate bracket needs to have the right mounting bracket swapped to the left side. This is mine that I installed today.

Edit: actually not sure anymore, that's how they show in their pictures but it was not aligning for me.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ›  IMG_9740
Mine doesn't line up either, but I need it this way to fit the rough country high winch mount on my bumper. One screw doesn't fit, but it's on tight so I'm not worried.
Sponsored