Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really want to log out and stop looking at this forum for 3-4 weeks because I am thinking we all will get the email by then, but even at that point it is stressful wondering if it will get built as planned and is the build I chose the best, and the stress of when will it get delivered to the dealer, and worst of all the dealer stress that comes till I can Drive it home, The whole thing is supposed to be fun not a stressful thing so with all that said I guess it's time for a DRINK 🍺 or 🍺🍺and relax but i know it's impossible to not look at this forum every day and check emails everyday and google 2021 Bronco everyday and log onto ford.com every day build and price almost evey day OK so it is better than thing GEE I wish I was even on the list Right?
Sponsored

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh and by the way I am 10 Priority if that means anything

OP
OP
Bertbronco

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did. Moderators deleted it. I assume that is to encourage every single train of thought to have a unique voice.

Come to think of it, I should start a new thread to teach people how to use the search function! Oh wait, I had created one of those as well. Moderators deleted it. I assume that is because the use of sticky threads is discouraged or to encourage every single train of thought to have a unique voice.

On second though, I should start a new thread about why people shouldn't start duplicative new threads.
Your reply to me implying that I’m uneducated because I started a thread that you deem not worthy is ridiculous. When you see a thread topic that you find redundant or useless then don’t read it. Simple as that.

I’m thankful for the responses, even the ones that are jokes, they made me laugh.

People can search thread topics and choose the ones they want to read. Having multiple conversations is useful.

Lastly, this forum is made up of people from across the country and from every station in life. Regardless of job, age, wealth, or education we all have one thing in common. We all want a Bronco!

subshooter

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 911 and 2014 Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your reply to me implying that I’m uneducated because I started a thread that you deem not worthy is ridiculous. When you see a thread topic that you find redundant or useless then don’t read it. Simple as that.

I’m thankful for the responses, even the ones that are jokes, they made me laugh.

People can search thread topics and choose the ones they want to read. Having multiple conversations is useful.

Lastly, this forum is made up of people from across the country and from every station in life. Regardless of job, age, wealth, or education we all have one thing in common. We all want a Bronco!
I'm with you. Also, you may want to check with your dealer on the actual priority. My buyers order had a priority code 99. I called today to find out why they did that and he looked it up in the system. It turned out to be a priority 10 waiting to be scheduled. :)

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From what I understand:

1 - Congrats! You either have a VIN or are about to get one
99 - Your Bronco will be pushed to MY22
10 or 19 - Your Bronco will be built at some point
How bout priority 13?

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How bout priority 13?
Is that a thing? I'd assume it's no different than 10 or 19 since priority number for the Bronco doesn't seem to matter unless it's 1 or 99.
Yes. 10-19 are all acceptable priority numbers a dealer can select for retail orders.

Normally, that’s how they rank customers ahead of one another.

With the Bronco, as we know, dealer assigned priority (aside from 99) doesn’t matter. Timestamp is king.

But normally, a dealer can choose anything 10-19.

Additionally, codes 20-80 are all for stock orders.

Priority codes <10 are only assignable by the region and Ford corporate… there are different reasons for that, but one that we’ve seen here is orders that get scheduled have their priority updates to 1.

And just to add some snark to this post: All that info i just typed up was already available from other existing priority code threads on this very forum… which I think is what Mr. Astley was getting at.

Either way, if it was that big of a deal I wouldn’t have taken the time to post it again in this thread.

;)

Last edited:

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes. 10-19 are all acceptable priority numbers a dealer can select for retail orders.

With the Bronco, as we know, dealer assigned priority (aside from 99) doesn’t matter. Timestamp is king.

Tha

Thanks. That helps. Can't wait for our Bronco!

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's about keeping the forum a resource and not making it parallel to Facebook or Twitter or twitch.

At some point in time, people will be using this forum to locate actual information. When the bar is set so low that self-education is discouraged, you retard that process and limit the overall value of the forum.

I swear that America is the only nation that's proud to prevent education. A truly interesting phenomenon to observe.
Logged in just to say, holy shit, get a life. You’re really trying to moderate a thread about the new bronco. No one cares, but you.

Sponsored

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am a "Priority Code" 10, which obviously means nothing except that I'm not a 1 or a 99. But my "Order Code" is 7024. I see your Order Code is C103. I understand this is a function of the dealership but anyone know what that means? I think I saw a dealer on here say it told them where they stood on the list, but different dealers use different codes. My dealer will not give me my place in line but says I am well within their allotment and they should get around 70. I'm hoping 7024 means they are getting 70 and I'm 24th in line. But no email, no VIN yet. Any ideas, guess???

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a "Priority Code" 10, which obviously means nothing except that I'm not a 1 or a 99. But my "Order Code" is 7024. I see your Order Code is C103. I understand this is a function of the dealership but anyone know what that means? I think I saw a dealer on here say it told them where they stood on the list, but different dealers use different codes. My dealer will not give me my place in line but says I am well within their allotment and they should get around 70. I'm hoping 7024 means they are getting 70 and I'm 24th in line. But no email, no VIN yet. Any ideas, guess???
My understanding:

Order Code is automatically populated by WBDO, and I’m not sure if it’s random or there’s more behind it (like chronological).

That said, a dealer can edit this field to any number, and can change the first and last digits to letters.

Some dealerships use this feature as an additional internal code to track orders by specific sales people, or they include the customer’s initials for easier cross reference, etc etc etc.

Basically, there may be nothing to glean from this number, or something interesting… but even if it’s interesting, it may not tell you anything useful and it won’t have any meaning relative to other orders outside of that dealership.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am 13 in line but can't get a answer on my dealers allotment #

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base

;)
I thought "Dealer Allocation" was king. And frankly I don't really understand Dealer Allocation. All my local dealers have allocations in the 120-160 range, and 400-500 orders.
Sponsored