MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This might be why they broke from the scheduling cadence that we expected. Again, perhaps unrealistic expectations by us?

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a 7/13 8:03 time stamp for FE with no email yet, so I guess we'll find out soon if this is the case. Supposedly I'm "allocated" for this round according to dealer email from 2 weeks ago.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've often felt there must be a shit load of older Cubs fans on this reservation list!
I grew up a Red Sox fan, so I can wait until the next time a lunar eclipse coincides with game seven of the World Series for mine.šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i ordered both tops for the same car. It was an option when I ordered it. My dealer told me most likely Iā€™ll have it before August.
I'm pretty sure there was a mandatory date to change your order or the dealer had to change it to code 99 for options not allowed this year. Not doing that would result in a canceled order, *I think*. I have a 99 order myself. I would call the dealer if I were you and make sure you are 99 status. If not, what status is your order and did he remove the dual top option?

Sponsored

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So basically, 2dr folks are totally screwed. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This might be why they broke from the scheduling cadence that we expected. Again, perhaps unrealistic expectations by us?
Yes. Completely unrealistic to expect a multi-national 100+ year old car company to accurately provide its customers with information about building cars it designed and developed.

What a rube!!

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So basically, 2dr folks are totally screwed. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
If you don't have a VIN and you have an order for a 2 Door, yes, probably not going to happen with an MY21 VIN at this point... However, I am sure that there will be exceptions to any rule for a variety of reasons.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor, ā€˜21 Macan S, ā€˜22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a 7/13 8:03 time stamp for FE with no email yet, so I guess we'll find out soon if this is the case. Supposedly I'm "allocated" for this round according to dealer email from 2 weeks ago.
Also an FE with a 9:03pm time stamp and crickets.....also guessing my day 1 Wildtrak will be this time next year....

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There was talk and quite a few different posts on FB this morning about a rumor concerning Ford using up what tops were going to be made available for non FE MY21 with current VINS and that no more MICs were going to get a VIN. People were saying that FEs were going to take up the remaining tops over the rest of the build months..... August, September, and October.
It makes sense as we have been seeing the factory only put out like 125 tops a day. I assume that is for BOTH 2-door and 4-door. Even if doubled or tripled they will never catch up.
If this is the case, this becomes a PR total disaster for Ford. I really don't see how they fix the top problem in time for 2022, if they can only build 7000 tops in 2021. So how are we to believe with any trust if we wait until 2022, Webasto will suddenly be able to pump out tops and we'll be able to get our two door Broncos?

It may seriously be time to go look at the Defender 90, and the Gladiator again.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If this is the case, this becomes a PR total disaster for Ford. I really don't see how they fix the top problem in time for 2022, if they can only build 7000 tops in 2021. So how are we to believe with any trust if we wait until 2022, Webasto will suddenly be able to pump out tops and we'll be able to get our two door Broncos?

It may seriously be time to go look at the Defender 90, and the Gladiator again.
Well for now its just a rumor, but it does seem to be coming from here, Facebook, and dealers so we will have to wait and see what ends up being right. Speculation is just that. Ford not giving out VINs for the last month does fuel the fire. If they build the 7000 FEs, the MICs for priority and VIPs and whatever MICs they handed out in mass VINs that is quite a few but not nearly enough. We haven't had a solid numbers update on MIC is a while.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What if I just order three tires and a driver side front fender?
Can't give it to you, because someone already stole your fender flare.
Sponsored