Sponsored

What marketplace would be best to sell my 22’ Badlands in?

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going to be posting my 22’ Badlands and as long as I have been on this site I know mostly all of you are savvy of the marketplace on these. Would you Bringatrailer it or private sales it? What I really like about this site is the brutal truth you all give. It’s a 22’ Badlands, Lux, Sasquatch ,1300 miles, paint corrected and Ceramic coated cyber orange 2door. Mint.. better than factory garage stores. Never off road. Because of the condition I’m thinking auction? It also has a factory extended bumper to bumper warranty of 8yr/60mile. Thoughts on best place to post?

IMG_1245.jpeg

IMG_1244.jpeg

IMG_1243.jpeg

IMG_1241.jpeg
Sponsored

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Private party, be patient, and have thick skin. The biggest issue I see with the auctions is the inability to time the market (i.e. if the stock market crashes during your auction) and that buyers need to pay fees. Just take good pictures (like the seller "911R" from BaT who is in Portland) and describe everything and itemize the cost of your extras.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am going to be posting my 22’ Badlands and as long as I have been on this site I know mostly all of you are savvy of the marketplace on these. Would you Bringatrailer it or private sales it? What I really like about this site is the brutal truth you all give. It’s a 22’ Badlands, Lux, Sasquatch ,1300 miles, paint corrected and Ceramic coated cyber orange 2door. Mint.. better than factory garage stores. Never off road. Because of the condition I’m thinking auction? It also has a factory extended bumper to bumper warranty of 8yr/60mile. Thoughts on best place to post?

IMG_1245.jpeg

IMG_1244.jpeg

IMG_1243.jpeg

IMG_1241.jpeg
Facebook marketplace? ;)

On another note, a Badlands Sasquatch "never off road"? How did it all go so wrong?! :)

Sponsored

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cars.com allows you to post for free. CarGurus and Autotrader May as well. If it’s free, you might as well post on all of them. If you use carmax or carvana, you will get an instant cash offer so you have an idea of the absolute lowest you can price. And be prepared for a bunch of tire kickers.

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540,2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Even my 2021 BMW 540i saw more dirt road than your Bronco. Yeah it had some scratched up belly pans but whatever.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going to be posting my 22’ Badlands ...
You have a 22-foot Badlands?! Dang, that custom stretch must have cost a pretty penny!

Edit: Oh, now I see. You meant '22, as in 2022. 💀😉

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The good thing about BaT is that you get historical data on the auctions so you can see that prices have been trending down.

Ford Bronco What marketplace would be best to sell my 22’ Badlands in? Screenshot_20230815-055633

Outside of that you have https://carsandbids.com/ if you're wanting to auction.

OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Facebook marketplace? ;)

On another note, a Badlands Sasquatch "never off road"? How did it all go so wrong?! :)
I come from a history of owning sports cars and really loved the new bronco so just bought one. Top off it’s a blast to drive scenic roads where I live. It’s a great rig.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Facebook marketplace? ;)

He thought he bought a Jeep. You know, show not go. Hence the oversized and cemetery unnecessary for offroading offroad tires. Wider the tires the worse they are in snow and ice.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, that's my order! Cyber Orange BadSquatch. I have the high package and I assume you went with the 2.7L, which I've got 2.3L. I have a '23, so of course no Cyber orange. :whistle:

Anyhow, I'd list it everywhere you can and have a selling price in mind. If you don't get it or close to it within a few months, then go to auction. I would also price it like a new one ('24) and make sure and pimp all the extras they get like the ceramic coating. (Be aware of the market selling prices, but don't be fooled into selling it too low unless it needs to sell quickly.) I'd also consider, if you haven't, getting the ProCal and paying for a dealer to install. Basically, a turnkey everything-ride for someone about to buy a '24.

It'll be some work, but I don't think you should settle much lower than current prices.

Jpargo

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You should also consider listing what you are looking to get for your Bronco as you may be able to sell it on the Forum too. Best of luck as it looks great!

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even my 2021 BMW 540i saw more dirt road than your Bronco. Yeah it had some scratched up belly pans but whatever.
As has our Escape. :LOL:

He didn't make a bad choice buying a Bronco, just bought the wrong trim. ;) Also, if he'd bought the Outer Banks, he could have used that to his advantage in ads: "No two-door Outer Banks will be made this year!"
Sponsored