Sponsored

What marketplace would be best to sell my 22’ Badlands in?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I come from a history of owning sports cars and really loved the new bronco so just bought one. Top off it’s a blast to drive scenic roads where I live. It’s a great rig.
if it has 1300 miles on it, not sure you really enjoyed it, but its a good story.
Sponsored

wigglysqiggly

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bring a Trailer can be risky, As a buyer I benefited greatly as I was able to get this under MSRP. The seller had to take a loss on this. This only had like 200 miles too

Ford Bronco What marketplace would be best to sell my 22’ Badlands in? 1692115766785

OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even my 2021 BMW 540i saw more dirt road than your Bronco. Yeah it had some scratched up belly pans but whatever.
Yeah.. I know.. I just knew I wouldn’t own it long so kept it in better than new condition.
There must be a junkyard somewhere near you that will give scrap value.
it’s a ford I guess.
Man, that's my order! Cyber Orange BadSquatch. I have the high package and I assume you went with the 2.7L, which I've got 2.3L. I have a '23, so of course no Cyber orange. :whistle:

Anyhow, I'd list it everywhere you can and have a selling price in mind. If you don't get it or close to it within a few months, then go to auction. I would also price it like a new one ('24) and make sure and pimp all the extras they get like the ceramic coating. (Be aware of the market selling prices, but don't be fooled into selling it too low unless it needs to sell quickly.) I'd also consider, if you haven't, getting the ProCal and paying for a dealer to install. Basically, a turnkey everything-ride for someone about to buy a '24.

It'll be some work, but I don't think you should settle much lower than current prices.
I am thinking private in a couple places then like you mention I’ll hit an aucti
if it has 1300 miles on it, not sure you really enjoyed it, but its a good story.
my commute is about 2 miles a day and this is my fair weather vehicle. So I’ve driven it 600 times maybe

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I were to sell it would be on BaT...would probably have some sort of reserve and if it sells it sells.

OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bring a Trailer can be risky, As a buyer I benefited greatly as I was able to get this under MSRP. The seller had to take a loss on this. This only had like 200 miles too

Ford Bronco What marketplace would be best to sell my 22’ Badlands in? 1692115766785
It’s hard to get deals on 2 doors in some areas

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A few more thoughts: if it is great/good condition, selling it in person is better. If you have something to hide, online is better (Cars & Bids seems to have more sketchy cars and sellers than BaT). Also, if you are selling a 4x4 (or anything that may rust), take good underneath pictures.
Sponsored