Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes Sir! If yours arrives before mine, you should contemplate a road trip a little SE of ya so I can admire that pretty blue beast.
Copy that!

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why would he cancel? 🤔
I thought the same thing. I mean it can't be money the 4 lane Parkway in front of the dealership is named after him (or his dad I guess)

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm #28 out of an allocation of 43. Reservation made midday on day 2. Would have been a day one about an hour after the reservation window opened, but it wouldn't take my credit card info. After several repeated efforts over the next half day, I finally realized Ford didn't take Discover. Switched to another card and it went through right away. Would have been nice if there was a message as to why the reservation wasn't working.

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought the same thing. I mean it can't be money the 4 lane Parkway in front of the dealership is named after him (or his dad I guess)
Maybe he was going to try and game the system by not taking delivery and selling it off the lot.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What date is considered day 1? I reserved night of the reveal I thought. My reservation is 7/14. But I know I’ve seen 7/13’s
Reservations opened on the 13th but the time stamped em with UMT time. So at time of opening it was 12 am UMT on the 14th. I reserved on the night of the 13th and got an email that night saying thanks for my reservation on 7/14. So in essence all day one reservation are 7/14 UMT time and day 2 res are 7/15 UMT time. Ford did it that way to make it easier on them to se day 1 and so on reservations.

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you know what # you are in your dealer’s allocation, it would be interesting to see where 6g forum members are. I’m #20 out of 47. Also what day reservation. I’m day 2.
I am 9/36 with an allocation of 26 (if I recall) and my reservation is early July 14th, 2020.

Sponsored

KAPtain327

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is your # in the dealer allocation total a verbal share or is there documentation somewhere? Does your number show up on your order sheet?

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m 6 or 7 out of 53 converted reservations. Dealer won’t tell me how many allocations they have...

Matty37

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity G35
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am 120 out of 170 at Mooresville Ford in North Carolina. My reservation is from October 15th. I went ahead and converted to MY22.

Rvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have never I mean never seen anything like this in my 71 years all the #'s and all of the hipp from a car manufacturer. This hole thing is quite a marketing strategy. CONGRESS to Ford . The bottom line is we will get are bronco when we get it. I'm number 27 of 40 . We will see. Good luck to all .
Sponsored