Sponsored

What the h@ll is this on my Ford pricing summary?

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When I log in mine still shows “ Our records show you have no reservations, orders, or purchases.
Please visit our showroom for more vehicle options.”
When I log into the Web site my 7-15-2020 reservation shows up. However my Order from last week does not show up. I got an e-mail from Ford confirming my Raptor Order and its options.

My understanding is non-reservation orders aren't on the webpage till they receive a Vin number (which is when yours is ready to be built). Did you have a reservation?
That could be why my reservation shows up and order does not. However, why would the web site say its for orders and reservations if its only for reservations?

Maybe Ford is capping the ADM, so dealers don't have free roam and charge over excesses amounts.
Well I consider anything over MSRP excessive. I have never paid over MSRP, and never well. If Ford is allowing dealers to Add then ADM on the Ford web site. Then Ford has been lying to the Media, the news and US. That said, Ford has got good at lying when it comes to the Bronco
Sponsored

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My understanding is non-reservation orders aren't on the webpage till they receive a Vin number (which is when yours is ready to be built). Did you have a reservation?
I do NOT have a reservation.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I log into the Web site my 7-15-2020 reservation shows up. However my Order from last week does not show up. I got an e-mail from Ford confirming my Raptor Order and its options.

That could be why my reservation shows up and order does not. However, why would the web site say its for orders and reservations if its only for reservations?

Well I consider anything over MSRP excessive. I have never paid over MSRP, and never well. If Ford is allowing dealers to Add then ADM on the Ford web site. Then Ford has been lying to the Media, the news and US. That said, Ford has got good at lying when it comes to the Bronco
It’s for both orders and reservations. *But it will only show an order that was placed using a reservation.

It’ll show a reservation before it’s converted to an order and order after it’s converted from a reservation.

I had no reservation, so my order does not show up. It’ll only show up once I receive a vin and add it myself. 🙂

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should also have a $5 charge for Vaseline.
And bring a pillow. To rest your head on.
Yeah, but there's no charge for that cause you provide your own.

Unless there's something like a corkage fee when you bring your own bottle of wine to a restaurant?

Loubiz90

Base
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone else have this add on?

Ford Bronco What the h@ll is this on my Ford pricing summary? C0998522-756A-4891-AA48-25993C0AA731
I just got my truck built, waiting on shipping. I had some pretty screwy numbers, but now, post build. It's back at msrp and no craziness. Just a headsup

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine says my total is like $50,200(I wish) on a 4dr Badlands with V6, Sasquatch, MIC and high. I wouldn't trust any prices listed on backdoor tracker.

Sponsored

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine says $0.00 and it should since I'm paying under MSRP when and IF my bronco gets built and delivered.
Did you have an agreement with your dealership on your price? In writing?

Jae

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just to throw another wrench in this discussion, my WT build has gone the opposite direction. My window sticker, i.e. the actual price, is around $55K but the ol' Ford site says $40K.

So I wouldn't trust the Ford site because the information is inconsistent. In another example, one Ford tracker says shipped which it has but the other still has in production. Three cheers for transparency.

Ford Bronco What the h@ll is this on my Ford pricing summary? Ca

Lurker B6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Murph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think that Ford has finally decided to make things right for some of us dedicated customers.

I will be getting paid $100 when I pick up my Sasquatched Outer Banks...

Ford Bronco What the h@ll is this on my Ford pricing summary? Capture.JPG
Sponsored