Sponsored

What the h@ll is this on my Ford pricing summary?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my husband and I were at the dealership yesterday to pick mine up for its first oil change. There was a two door on the lot and it had a sticker price of $40K. My husband decided to try to trade in his truck for it. The dealer was honest that they were selling them above sticker price at least $10K however when he came back with our trade in value and the new price, it was literally $68K. My husband asked why they were attempting to upcharge us close to $20K and stated that it was very grimy for them to do such a thing. The dealer replied that it was not grimy at all since they are a hot commodity and they have so few of them and of any inventory so they have to upcharge so that they make money. The lot was full of cars, trucks and I counted 5 Broncos on the lot with stickers available to sell. We left without the Bronco. It was a base model/outer banks. So, with that being said all this long delay in getting one, they can now mark them up and capitalize on driving up market value. Then to boot, I've heard that when you go to the dealership to pick yours up, after ordering it, they drive up the price even further then what you were originally quoted. I love my Bronco, but this will be the only time I will ever buy a Ford...never again.
Should’ve left your truck out of the equation. Get a quote from multiple online vehicle buyers for your truck. Tell them it isn’t part of the deal. They were making up for the inflated value if your trade in, in my opinion.

You’ll get more selling it outright privately or to online retailer, plus you’ll get that 2dr for the price you want. Just my take.
Sponsored

eareyer77

Big Bend
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Should’ve left your truck out of the equation. Get a quote from multiple online vehicle buyers for your truck. Tell them it isn’t part of the deal. They were making up for the inflated value if your trade in, in my opinion.

You’ll get more selling it outright privately or to online retailer, plus you’ll get that 2dr for the price you want. Just my take.
My husband was pretty angry about the whole thing. He’s opted to keep his RAM. He flat out refuses to buy another thing from Ford. Mine was a trade in and my bronco was actually considered used with 600 miles on it. I traded in my Jeep for it and knew I was getting taken to the cleaners but I didn’t realize how much nor did I want to ask how much. My husband figured it was just because I was alone that they charged me $20k above sticker price. Something I didn’t find out until a few weeks later since mine did not have a print out of anything with sticker price. He even told that to the dealer yesterday and yet the guy still tried to do it to him with a 2 door. He no longer wants anything to do with them/Ford ever. It’s just bad business or genius level on their part.

T.S.

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
moped
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went there, shows the order but nothing to click on to go anywhere else except to show my dealer info...
Same for me, nothing but contact your dealer. I have seen my order details in there before, its gone now

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My husband was pretty angry about the whole thing. He’s opted to keep his RAM. He flat out refuses to buy another thing from Ford. Mine was a trade in and my bronco was actually considered used with 600 miles on it. I traded in my Jeep for it and knew I was getting taken to the cleaners but I didn’t realize how much nor did I want to ask how much. My husband figured it was just because I was alone that they charged me $20k above sticker price. Something I didn’t find out until a few weeks later since mine did not have a print out of anything with sticker price. He even told that to the dealer yesterday and yet the guy still tried to do it to him with a 2 door. He no longer wants anything to do with them/Ford ever. It’s just bad business or genius level on their part.
Wow. That’s terrible. I don’t blame you.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a VIN and it still doesn’t show up on mine. I’m thinking it will when I can get the window sticker.
It will not. If you didn’t have a reservation it’s not there when you log in and won’t be.

Sponsored

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My understanding is non-reservation orders aren't on the webpage till they receive a Vin number (which is when yours is ready to be built). Did you have a reservation?
I was a walk in, and my order wouldn’t populate on the Ford website until I had my order number and VIN.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my husband and I were at the dealership yesterday to pick mine up for its first oil change. There was a two door on the lot and it had a sticker price of $40K. My husband decided to try to trade in his truck for it. The dealer was honest that they were selling them above sticker price at least $10K however when he came back with our trade in value and the new price, it was literally $68K. My husband asked why they were attempting to upcharge us close to $20K and stated that it was very grimy for them to do such a thing. The dealer replied that it was not grimy at all since they are a hot commodity and they have so few of them and of any inventory so they have to upcharge so that they make money. The lot was full of cars, trucks and I counted 5 Broncos on the lot with stickers available to sell. We left without the Bronco. It was a base model/outer banks. So, with that being said all this long delay in getting one, they can now mark them up and capitalize on driving up market value. Then to boot, I've heard that when you go to the dealership to pick yours up, after ordering it, they drive up the price even further then what you were originally quoted. I love my Bronco, but this will be the only time I will ever buy a Ford...never again.
And this is why people end up wanting to do business with Granger, mind you, my back door quote is a little bit above what Granger promised in email, but with Granger, I have seen them honor the deals they have made.

Ford Bronco What the h@ll is this on my Ford pricing summary? Screenshot_2022-03-17-21-07-30-746

2 Door WildTrak with Lux, Tow, and Hoss 3.0

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My understanding is non-reservation orders aren't on the webpage till they receive a Vin number (which is when yours is ready to be built). Did you have a reservation?
I am non res have vin and still don't show anything under res an orders but the ford site is trash so

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

jdmstuff

Badlands
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have it on mine either. In fact, it shows the original MSRP before the price increase.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that Ford has finally decided to make things right for some of us dedicated customers.

I will be getting paid $100 when I pick up my Sasquatched Outer Banks...

Capture.JPG
I feel like even if this were the case for many folks on 6g there would still be a number of them that would complain that they had to go cash the check. "Doesn't Ford know they're screwing us by making us drive to the bank when gas is so $$$$$".

JDWeevil

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This may already have been stated in this thread, but I contacted Ford Customer service a while back after I got my build date. I eventually got a Vin, but was told it wouldn't have a window sticker (and I am guessing a page that says order details as mine still says I have no order/reservation under that tab even though I have emails confirming my order and my vin) until it actually went into production. One thought I had is that it could possibly also be with how the dealership placed the order? I have a few ties above the standard salesman so I am not sure how my order was actually put into the system or if there would be any difference at all. My build date is less than 2 weeks away if not delayed so we will see if there is any progress.

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And this is why people end up wanting to do business with Granger, mind you, my back door quote is a little bit above what Granger promised in email, but with Granger, I have seen them honor the deals they have made.

Ford Bronco What the h@ll is this on my Ford pricing summary? Screenshot_2022-03-17-21-07-30-746

2 Door WildTrak with Lux, Tow, and Hoss 3.0
How does your MSRP on the window sticker compare to the site? I just noticed mine is $1,750 MORE than my window sticker. It recently changed to that, in the last two weeks.
Sponsored