Sponsored

What tire pressure are Sasquatch people running?

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
One of my sensors goes off at 30 and 31 randomly

On 37 Cooper AT3’s I’m running 33 and 30

They warm up by a couple pounds on warm days

Still do not have a perfect tire patch but close

Base 4dr v6 SaS
Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Currently running 34psi cold on the Goodyears. On my 4dr Wrangler I run 28psi in the 315/70R17's and get great wear.

snowcatxx87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / 701SM / Tiger 900RP / Grom / Surron
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree with this picture. I've been running anywhere from 37-39 since I got the Bronco. Have just over 40k miles and did another rotation over the weekend. I said to the brother in law that the center seemed to be more worn than the edges, obviously not as drastic as the picture above, but you could see a slight inward curve to the tire. Not bad though, I still plan on getting 50k+ on the original tires. But also thinking next set of tires I'll probably run 35 lbs or less.
Have you been rotating in the spare? I just hit 4,000km, thinking of doing it every 5,000km for a rotation

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have you been rotating in the spare? I just hit 4,000km, thinking of doing it every 5,000km for a rotation
I've been doing 5 tire rotations from the start. First oil change/rotation done through dealership @ 5k, from there next changes & tire rotations occurred at 8k (gotta use Ford points). Last rotation done at 5k. so I've been consistent with doing oil change and rotation at same time. Life is pretty good on them, but there is a curvature to the tread for sure.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I run @ 40psi when on road. Good comfortable ride, with no issues. I run Cooper Discoverer STT Pro on 37's.

Forgot to put though I am not on SaS but on a full aftermarket setup.

Sponsored

snowcatxx87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / 701SM / Tiger 900RP / Grom / Surron
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been doing 5 tire rotations from the start. First oil change/rotation done through dealership @ 5k, from there next changes & tire rotations occurred at 8k (gotta use Ford points). Last rotation done at 5k. so I've been consistent with doing oil change and rotation at same time. Life is pretty good on them, but there is a curvature to the tread for sure.
Gotcha, this is my first time with a spare so I was curious to keep it all the same. I have been running 35 cold as advised by my off road shop, they thought 39-41 was ridiculously high.

Drop down to 20 regularly for the trails

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just picked up our Wildtrak yesterday. Got home (2 miles) and checked the air. All 5 were at 50psi. No wonder why the test drive felt harsh. Dropped everything to 35psi and will do a chalk test this weekend.

BroncoRidr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for pointing out that the Goodyear sasquatch tires should actually be at 35psi according to Goodyear. That 39psi made no sense. Been wanting to lower that psi since the first time I drove my Bronco a few weeks ago. Noticed the ride quality immediately and thought there was too much air in these tires.

Gman1342

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1989 Ford Bronco EB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I set my pressure at 35 psi as per the tire recommendations. My psi ranges from 33 psi early cool mornings to 37 psi in hot weather.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I personally air up to 32-33 cold which puts me at 35-36 once warmed up.

Sponsored

gutshot

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just completed my first tire rotation at 6500 miles and the middle of the tires are worn down quite a bit running about 36-37 psi hot. I aired down to run about 34-35 hot to see if that corrects the issue. If you are running 36 psi or more hot, it's too much.

The BEAST!

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 door Bronco Big Bend Advanced/Sasquatch 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just picked up our Wildtrak yesterday. Got home (2 miles) and checked the air. All 5 were at 50psi. No wonder why the test drive felt harsh. Dropped everything to 35psi and will do a chalk test this weekend.
50 psi!!!! That's a dangerously high pressure for the Sasquatch tires considering that the door sticker of 39 psi is also needlessly high! 35 should be the max for the tires. Anything higher is sacrificing comfort, traction and proper wear for the sake of better mileage to try to make up for the lack of good aerodynamics....

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I lowered mine to 35 PSI yesterday and it’s made a noticeable difference on rough roads. It’s a noticeably more comfortable ride, IMO.

I’m likely going to go down to 33 PSI (cold), but no further.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

50 psi!!!! That's a dangerously high pressure for the Sasquatch tires considering that the door sticker of 39 psi is also needlessly high! 35 should be the max for the tires. Anything higher is sacrificing comfort, traction and proper wear for the sake of better mileage to try to make up for the lack of good aerodynamics....
Ford sets them all high for transporting to the dealer. Good dealer will drop the pressure to the correct pressure for road use. My dealer was not a good dealer.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

34 to 35