First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco 4dr base sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I made my first reservation 6/1/21, for a 2dr sas 2.7. never heard anything from Ford or dealer. Made another reservation 6/30/21 at a different dealer for a 4dr base 2.7 sas soft top, got a email and call from dealership the next day and a email and order number the day after. Dropped by the first dealership and the said they would have contacted me as soon as they had an available allocation.
I was shocked to get my build date last week 11/8/21
Go figure that one out.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Choo Choo - Did someone call for a train?!?

train wreck.gif

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered in the same time frame as the OP, 8/9/2021. I waited about a month for some confirmation from Ford, then asked the dealer if they had actually submitted the order. Suspiciously, I got an immediate order confirmation from Ford.com that same day…..a Thursday. I’m not expecting a truck until 2nd quarter of 2022 at the earliest, though I’m hopeful that production will continue to pick up speed. I plan to confirm my order when the MY22 orders open.

My question is, what is the next contact from Ford? The window sticker email?

Yard71

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 chevy c-10, 2010 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel like I am complaining to early after reading some of the other post. I ordered my Bronco on 8/9/2021 and have yet gotten anything from ford. Should I have gotten a confirmation email from them by now. Even something that tells me that I might not get a bronco until all my hair is grey.
It took almost 2 months for me before I got a confirmation

Sponsored

Gofar

Base
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco 4dr base sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered in the same time frame as the OP, 8/9/2021. I waited about a month for some confirmation from Ford, then asked the dealer if they had actually submitted the order. Suspiciously, I got an immediate order confirmation from Ford.com that same day…..a Thursday. I’m not expecting a truck until 2nd quarter of 2022 at the earliest, though I’m hopeful that production will continue to pick up speed. I plan to confirm my order when the MY22 orders open.

My question is, what is the next contact from Ford? The window sticker email?
My next contact with Ford was a build date notification email

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you get desperate and want to confirm that the order was placed and is in Ford’s system call the Ford marketing department. I recently reached out and was prepared to be met with a “don’t call us we will call you attitude”. But the women I spoke with was exceedingly nice, professional, and helpful. She answered all my questions patiently and confirmed my order. I was pleasantly surprised and would not hesitate to reach out again.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you get desperate and want to confirm that the order was placed and is in Ford’s system call the Ford marketing department. I recently reached out and was prepared to be met with a “don’t call us we will call you attitude”. But the women I spoke with was exceedingly nice, professional, and helpful. She answered all my questions patiently and confirmed my order. I was pleasantly surprised and would not hesitate to reach out again.
The only one that I have talked to with a clue was "Sharon" in New Vehicle Support.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you! Very helpful!

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I made my first reservation 6/1/21, for a 2dr sas 2.7. never heard anything from Ford or dealer. Made another reservation 6/30/21 at a different dealer for a 4dr base 2.7 sas soft top, got a email and call from dealership the next day and a email and order number the day after. Dropped by the first dealership and the said they would have contacted me as soon as they had an available allocation.
I was shocked to get my build date last week 11/8/21
Go figure that one out.
Do you remember what priority code you where on your build?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only one that I have talked to with a clue was "Sharon" in New Vehicle Support.
When I called tonight, one person was in the wrong department to get meaningful answers and I was hung up on without talking to anyone two other times after being on hold for several minutes. @Ford Motor Company , is this the experience I should be expecting?!?

The following tickets have been opened with no useful response, CAS-32997487-W8W7M4 and CAS-3306-5038. I was assured that a "supervisor would be calling", one did, left a message told me to call the new vehicle support team, closed the ticket, and washed her hands of it. The second one, they didn't even call me back at all.

FYI - It's more than a long wait, you will be ignored and without any level of meaningful support.

It's sad that I know more than the people I am talking to one Ford's end about my vehicle than they do. I have heard all sorts of excuses from COVID ate my homework, to your vehicle hasn't been built yet, to we're waiting on "chips". It's almost funny, but really not.
Sponsored