First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would buy her a diamond encrusted step stool, roses, and a fifth of Jack Black. "Honey we're goin parking with the top off and music up"!

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just get the steps that the SEMA Bronco has.

Thats the route I intend to take. But I may need to go with the step stool for the wife until I put on the steps.

4D23AB66-798F-48FE-B248-97257F871985.jpeg

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the entertainment factor: Wait and act just as surprised as she is. Put your hand on your hip and make a fist with the other, shaking it at the sky.
Muster up a tear for good measure and shake your fist violently while sinking to your knees.
Make sure and scream really loudly "WHY!!!?? FORD, WHYYY??!! You shifty Bastards!!!!!"

Or if not, at least wait until after the cutoff to make changes to approach the subject in a totally adult and meaningful, heartfelt way. That way it can't be changed and you have to look at alternative measures to enter the vehicle.

Personal trainer= pool boy.
He might be the one getting a base on the small wheels and tires.
You'll be left alone watching the non-sig taillights fade in the dust.

*advice given is strictly for comedic reasons and should not be followed under any circumstances.
*no guarantees expressed or implied about the positive outcome of any scenario
*Personal trainer advice is solid. Maybe. 10% of the time it is right 100% of the time.
Thanks for the laugh. Just what I needed. As for a possible solution, check out rock slide engineering. Rock sliders with a built in power step. Not cheap, but appears to solve both issues.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a Badlands with Sasquatch. And while I know it will never actually be built and delivered, I need some help from all of you as to the appropriate disclosures based on the following facts: (1) My wife is 5' 2'' tall; (2) Badlands has rock rails so that it cannot be fitted with a step.

The issue is this: when should I start prepping my wife about the potential need for a step stool to get in the Bronco? Do I wait and act confused by its height? Do I blame ford and claim its related to the slow rollout of the modular roof? Do I show her a nice set of step-stools that match Area 51? Do I get her a personal trainer to work on her vertical leap? Hmmm. Not sure how to play this. Or, do I come clean today about the potential issue?
Dang, son. I'm hoping this is tongue in cheek because if not, y'all need to go to see Niles Crane.

Ford Bronco When do I tell her? 1616796165228

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife is also 5'2 and I decided not to have her order a Sasquatch BL for MY21, knowing she uses her easy access air suspension setup in her Grand Cherokee as it is and I see how high it is for her to get into my truck or jeep. We also have a MY22 order, so maybe she'll want the Sasquatch for that one. But I know the 33s in non-SQ will be 98% just as capable of the SQ when we're offroading.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As the saying goes, "It's easier to ask for forgiveness, than it is to get permission"

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Of course! There’s plenty of Hot women who want my body
This is an "Unexpected musical reference" but I'm not going to post it because I don't want to get in trouble. But here's the search criteria "LMFAO Sexy and I Know It official video". 👽. It's safe for work and all but the costumes????

You've been warned. 😈

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is an "Unexpected musical reference" but I'm not going to post it because I don't want to get in trouble. But here's the search criteria "LMFAO Sexy and I Know It official video". 👽. It's safe for work and all but the costumes????

You've been warned. 😈
giphy.gif

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I like the idea of the automatic steps that drop down, that's a bit pricy (and gimmicky) for my taste. I hope we'll see some steps that can be added to the BL 'sliders' and taken off easy for wheeling (like the above mentioned Sema) or I'll eventually replace the stock with some that are just a bit wider and work as a step too.
I'm 6'3'' but not 16 anymore (even though I pretend at times) and a step will be nice for me as well. I have them on my 18 year old Taco TRD Off Road, which sits quite a bit lower than my 'squatch will, I'll add something.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a Badlands with Sasquatch. And while I know it will never actually be built and delivered, I need some help from all of you as to the appropriate disclosures based on the following facts: (1) My wife is 5' 2'' tall; (2) Badlands has rock rails so that it cannot be fitted with a step.

The issue is this: when should I start prepping my wife about the potential need for a step stool to get in the Bronco? Do I wait and act confused by its height? Do I blame ford and claim its related to the slow rollout of the modular roof? Do I show her a nice set of step-stools that match Area 51? Do I get her a personal trainer to work on her vertical leap? Hmmm. Not sure how to play this. Or, do I come clean today about the potential issue?
How about this: help her up into the truck and when she is looking for help getting out again get on your knees and say something like "You're so beautiful and loving that I need to present you this ring and ask you to marry me again".

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

by the way, did anybody measure how high above ground the seat is in a sashquatch BL? I don't think I've seen that yet.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lol this is easy!!! You just sweetly tell her there are even more vertically challenged individuals getting Broncos!!! Lol. I ordered a 2 door Badlands 2.7 Lux ....I’m coming in at a whopping 4’11” on a good day!!! This vehicle is worth the challenges I will face!!! Lol. It’s my daily driver. I’m a tiny human!!! If I can do it ..she certainly can get in!!!! And my husband just got a 2021 F250!!!

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 pages in and no one has given you the correct answer...

Tell her you really like her butt and you wanted more opportunity to touch it so you'll be boosting her in.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Isn’t it better to not say anything so you can grab her inappropriately to help her get in? Asking for a friend...
Sponsored