Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Super easy fix. Ditch the cheesy factory "rock rails" and get some quality aftermarket rock sliders that double as a step. Win-win. I ran these on my FJ and they were awesome! My wife is 5-1 and she had no issues getting in a lifted FJ. https://www.metaltech4x4.com/metal-tech-fj-cruiser-sliders/

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My wife is 5’2” and her mom is 4’10”. My Ram has a 25” step in height.

My wife gets in easily with the nerf step. Her mom needs help getting in (it’s at the point I need to get a step stool for her).

I think replacing the sliders with steps will work for you.

But I’m all for the “what did Ford do” approach. That’s my plan if (when) I switch from OBX to WT.

OP
OP

AZBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a Badlands with Sasquatch. And while I know it will never actually be built and delivered, I need some help from all of you as to the appropriate disclosures based on the following facts: (1) My wife is 5' 2'' tall; (2) Badlands has rock rails so that it cannot be fitted with a step.

The issue is this: when should I start prepping my wife about the potential need for a step stool to get in the Bronco? Do I wait and act confused by its height? Do I blame ford and claim its related to the slow rollout of the modular roof? Do I show her a nice set of step-stools that match Area 51? Do I get her a personal trainer to work on her vertical leap? Hmmm. Not sure how to play this. Or, do I come clean today about the potential issue?
Just air down. Problem solved.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Allfordme&u

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered a Badlands with Sasquatch. And while I know it will never actually be built and delivered, I need some help from all of you as to the appropriate disclosures based on the following facts: (1) My wife is 5' 2'' tall; (2) Badlands has rock rails so that it cannot be fitted with a step.

The issue is this: when should I start prepping my wife about the potential need for a step stool to get in the Bronco? Do I wait and act confused by its height? Do I blame ford and claim its related to the slow rollout of the modular roof? Do I show her a nice set of step-stools that match Area 51? Do I get her a personal trainer to work on her vertical leap? Hmmm. Not sure how to play this. Or, do I come clean today about the potential issue?
This guys the best 🤣

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Show her the “special grab handle” on her side of the dash placed there just for her. 👍

My wife is 5’2” as well I already told her deal with it, it’s my car. I don’t complain about my knees hitting everytime I try to drive her car.

subshooter

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 911 and 2014 Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You need to be honest and upfront with her. My GF is 5'0" and she has seen the pictures of girls in Broncos w/squatch. Don't blame it on Ford because it is not their fault.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Easy choice: “I can’t BELIEVE Ford added the Sasquatch package without asking me!!!”

Ford Bronco When do I tell her? 7BCA04DE-24DF-4336-B7B0-474FF1CF26A9
Sponsored