Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ll take the over with MY22 going live right after we get our delivery dates in May. But I need a local craft, preferably a English Stout. ?
Too late! Unlike a lot of folks on this forum I don't swim in cash. That bet was only for @tritonx100 . :LOL:
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
At least they are transparent...to a point...they still haven’t said what their order block allocation is upfront.

Why are you even concerned about their allocation?

It always amazes me how critical some people are of others. SMH
I am interested in this as well. Many dealers seem to be giving this information out freely (not mine but Im not sure they have email at this point haha). Granger has generated a lot of interest with their pricing and have been engaged in the forums and are aiming to be transparent. Many have asked and no response with either the numbers or reasons for not disclosing have been given yet. Information is still coming in and there is still plenty of time to answer, but this is one of the first things that I have noticed as well. They are aware of the request.
None of the big 3 dealers have who have targeted out of state enthusiasts specifically have disclosed this information.

Take that as you will.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe this time-stamp discrepancy has been addressed here before. Search GMT and you should find it.

GMT = Greenwich Mean Time. It make it easier for Ford to determine the exact time when someone clicks "reserve" when using one singular clock.....rather than factoring multiple time zones.

Kinda like how the military uses Zulu time. Whatever time it was in London when you reserved your Bronco will determine if you first day res holders are 7/13 vs 7/14.
I don’t know... that means it is impossible for anyone to show a 7/13 reservation time stamp, the reveal/reservations did not come online until 7/14 12;00 am UTC. (8pm. EST 7/13 daylight savings time).

My Ford account used to display 7/13 when viewing reservations (email
Always said 7/14), but now my account displays 7/14.

Anyone out there still show 7/13 on your myFord account? If everything is in UTC... then it’s not possible,

Last edited:

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You in LA, convert them into condos and start selling them. Small living is trending.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

None of the big 3 dealers have who have targeted out of state enthusiasts specifically have disclosed this information.

Take that as you will.
I wonder who that third might be. Not rhetocial.

Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mostly, I think those people just want us to know how much cash they have.
I’d rather earn 45% like I did in 2020. Cash is overrated.
Many who choose to pay cash for high dollar items have earned it tax free. That's an instant 25-40% depending on location and the capitol is readily available and risk free.

Btw-If "those people" just want to show how much cash they have, you just want to show how much earnings you made ... pot/kettle

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don’t know... that means it is impossible for anyone to show a 7/13 reservation time stamp, the reveal/reservations did not come online until 7/14 1:00 am UTC. (8pm. EST 7/13).

My Ford account used to display 7/13 when viewing reservations (email
Always said 7/14), but now my account displays 7/14.

Anyone out there still show 7/13 on your myFord account? If everything is in UTC... then it’s not possible,
I booked within the first hour and have a timestamp showing 7/13 yet my email and account both show 7/14

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder who that third might be. Not rhetocial.
Stephen’s/Granger/Sewell are the three dealers I’ve seen the most posts here and on the Facebook group of people switching to them.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Take that as you will.
Insinuation is great when you don’t want to take responsibility for your words.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Insinuation is great when you don’t want to take responsibility for your words.
I no longer even have a reservation for a Bronco, no dog in this fight. I do however care for this community and want to make sure people are getting transparent answers.

Sponsored

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you PM me your email? He normally does a good job responding. It may have ended up in spam.
Yes your email must have gotten lost. I email Albert this morning and he reply within an hour. He has been great getting back to everyone.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I no longer even have a reservation for a Bronco, no dog in this fight. I do however care for this community and want to make sure people are getting transparent answers.
Then say what you want to say and stand behind it. Vague allegations for plausible deniability is weak.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Then say what you want to say and stand behind it. Vague allegations for plausible deniability is weak.
I have no allegations. I am an observant person, and when I see a pattern I’ll point it out.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like this post from him.

I challenge the dealerships who have made special deals for Bronco buyers, such as Sewell/Granger/Stephen’s/ to release their allocation and reservation numbers. It seems like most dealerships have been pretty open with it when people inquire. To not see it coming from 3 of the largest Bronco reservation holders who have specifically targeted out-of-state enthusiasts and forum goers is a bit concerning IMO.
Sponsored