rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Read all my comments in this thread for the point that I was trying to make. That one comment by itself doesn’t get across what I was trying to tell OP.
most dealers already did that to as many order they can already . dealer only get so many of there orders built each month and most going of the simple ones that can get built now .
Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

most dealers already did that to as many order they can already . dealer only get so many of there orders built each month and most going of the simple ones that can get built now .
What is your point? My gist to the OP was that he needed to make sure that his order was at least 10-19 and not 99d. Sounds like he confirmed that, so I don’t know what you’re getting at.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is your point? My gist to the OP was that he needed to make sure that his order was at least 10-19 and not 99d. Sounds like he confirmed that, so I don’t know what you’re getting at.
you said to walk into dealer and change it to 10 and which he already said he did and you making sound like he get it in a few months then . all orders are 10 to 19 in less the costumer who placed the order asked to hold there order for later date because they want a Raptor or something thats not out yet then the dealer well put a 99 priority on there order.

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

you said to walk into dealer and change it to 10 and which he already said he did and you making sound like he get it in a few months then . all orders are 10 to 19 in less the costumer who placed the order asked to hold there order for later date because they want a Raptor or something thats not out yet then the dealer well put a 99 priority on there order.
read all my comments.

0EB1F89C-8756-4124-A0FA-476B46C42399.jpeg

OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
dealer really told you nothing you should already know that you dont know when you going get your Bronco because you dont know when you going get a vin maybe next week maybe some time in 2023 like me
My sales rep sent me my Schedule and VIN:
Ford Bronco When will I see progress on my order? 1644015658236

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Chuck, I have the same reservation month, and order month. I also had the MIC, Tow, 2.7L, and LUX on my order. I dropped the tow package when I place the order for '22. I dropped the MIC, and 2.7L a couple weeks ago. The LUX will stay no matter what. I still don't look for my build to be pulled until sometime late '23 the way things are going now. However, your dealers allocations play a big part into when you may get a build date. Good luck.........we wait.

With that said you really need to have a come to Jesus meeting with your dealer. If they still have it 99'ed I will bet the farm they did not submit an order for '22. Converted doesn't mean a thing, they need to submit a brand new order. Don't depend on your dealer to have any idea what they are doing. The horror stories here would curl your hair. Have a sit down as soon as you can. Good luck.
You must've missed an update I posted.
I am currently Priority 10, have received my VIN and have a production schedule date of the week of March 21st.

I actually added to my order when I converted to MY22.
My wife convinced me to add the Tow package and the roof rack at that time.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where do you find this at?
I think one of the administrators post on the forum as they come available. I copied this from one of their post in another thread. I would have to track it down. If I’m not mistaken the lesser the % the more contstrained the commodity

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

lol come on, why would I lie about that.
23DCCA7A-7756-4E9B-8043-B06C5B29ACA0.jpeg
19E1B08F-666F-4504-A9BD-A55066D4F4FD.png
005F45A8-5451-4A05-941B-14585C0D724D.png
The bigger takeaway from all of this: it’s all about allocations and commodities. Rezzys don’t matter anymore.
I agree it’s allocations and dealer orders. I have been saying that for 2 months here. Reservations only matter for the dealer your order is placed with period. If the dealer has 50 orders they will be built by time stamp and priority code, in order, if they are buildable and the dealer didn’t 99 code it. In my case I ordered on 12/13/21 with a dealer that had allocations but they had customer orders that were constrained and could not be built. I got scheduled within 3 days and originally had 2/14 build week, but last Saturday they bumped me to 2/21. I am guessing due to the plant shutdown next week.

Bronco_Mo

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

lol come on, why would I lie about that.
The bigger takeaway from all of this: it’s all about allocations and commodities. Rezzys don’t matter anymore.
I'm stupified, ordered last year (July 2021) have a reservation, still nothing, hate to say your right about the rezzies....

OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I updated the original post with new information.....

Sponsored

Bronco_Mo

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm stupified, ordered last year (July 2021) have a reservation, still nothing, hate to say your right about the rezzies....
shane, you ordered 1/22, who did you go through, (if you don't mind me asking) I went to Laura in Sullivan...Still waiting, but I received $2k under MSRP.. I'm in St. Peters

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

shane, you ordered 1/22, who did you go through, (if you don't mind me asking) I went to Laura in Sullivan...Still waiting, but I received $2k under MSRP.. I'm in St. Peters
messaged you !
Sponsored