First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
New here. Ordered my Bronco in Oct, 2021, approximately 6 months ago. Yes, I ordered all of the delay your Bronco add ons including 2.7L engine, tow package, lux package, sasquatch package hard-top in an Outer Banks trim in gray. My concern is that when I log onto Ford.com and go into "My Account" a message shows up that say "Our records show you have no reservations, orders, or purchases. Please visit our showroom for more vehicle options." This message has not changed in 6 months. Called dealership where I placed the order who did confirm my order has been placed. My questions:
1. From the vast experience on this site, what has been the average time between ordering at the dealership and seeing the order appear in the My Account section of the Ford.com website?
2. From the time that the order appears in the My Account section of the Ford.com website, what is the average time it takes to move to build?

I assumed, and was told, expect to receive my order in 9 to 12 months and it would be a 2022 model. I was fine with that. But it has been 6 months and there has been zero communication from Ford. The lack of transparency and lack of communication from Ford is a disgraceful. I don't mind waiting, but I need information.

I appreciate any feedback others can offer.
Sponsored

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had to wait until I had a VIN and add it manually to my account.

I guess if you called your dealer and they confirmed the order but didn't give you the good news of having a VIN and being scheduled, you're stuck in the constraint/allocation wait cycle.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd say most of us got order emails a week or two later, at most. My re-order went in 2 weeks ago tomorrow and I'm still waiting. Dealer assures me that it IS in the order bank, so I don't understand the delay.

I'd say something's wrong....full court press.

OP
OP

Broncoless1

Outer Banks
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did received the order email from Ford.com on Oct 23. Then crickets. I've spoken twice to the dealer and they haven't heard anything either.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you have a reservation? Or did you walk into the dealership and order? I'm reasonably certain that vehicles pre-VIN *only* show on your account if you had a reservation. Otherwise, if you walked in and ordered, you are at the mercy of your dealer for info. Hence, the message to see the showroom.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ah, well that's not what you said!! lol.

Odd that it wouldn't show in your Ford account, tho'. Might want to call them, they really are very helpful when they can be, and this one they should be.

Beyond that, you won't hear anything until you get a VIN and it's scheduled, which you'd think by now you're close....the dealer will be the first to know, so stay in touch with them and be nice.

OP
OP

Broncoless1

Outer Banks
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks. Dealer is looking for my order priority code now.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Read this

First step will be to check the backdoor link. That will give you a production date a month out ish. Then you can call in to Ford and ask for a vin number. Once you have your vin you can use the vin plus the order code from your dealer to check progress on the pizza tracker.

It’s going to be a lot of waiting until you get something.

Erik B

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 IIA 109, 75 CJ5, 61 Hawk, 54 Starlight,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ours was a dealer walk in order.(Mid December 21)
Email acknowledgement from Ford almost immediately on placing the order.
Ford has still never populated the "my account" reservations and order portion. I have a VIN and have self populated the vehicle dashboard with the VIN and the site at least knows it is a Bronco.
Still nothing in orders and reservations though.

OP
OP

Broncoless1

Outer Banks
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How did you get a VIN for your Bronco?

Sponsored

Stalefish

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good morning Bronco6G! First post.

So I placed my dealer walk-in order on 2-9-22. I have a Vehicle Purchase Disclosure and also received the order confirmation email from Ford as well later that afternoon. I have a few questions:
1. When will I receive a VIN?
2. I didn't pay anything when placing the order (which makes me worried - I intended to, but they didn't want it). I hear once I have a VIN, I can then affix financing/deposit/ etc. to the purchase order. Is this correct?
3. Will I receive anything from Ford for any form of Account Creation on Ford.com to access the pizza tracker?

Thanks in advance, a search wasn't super helpful.

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Similar, ordered Feb 5th. No emails or account update. I called Ford with my order number and they confirmed I’m in the system. I would check with Ford, not only your dealer.

Erik B

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 IIA 109, 75 CJ5, 61 Hawk, 54 Starlight,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How did you get a VIN for your Bronco?

Emailed my salesman to ask if he had any new info and if there was VIN available. He called me back five minutes late with the initial build week and the VIN. As near as I can tell many of the tracking links only work if you are a reservation holder, as between my dealer order number and the VIN I can't really get much information.

I just email my sales guy once a month or so to ask if there are any updates and see how much further the initial build week has slipped.
Our latest build week had slipped to 4/4, and there is no window sticker as yet that I can get to populate through that lookup by adding the VIN. (this may be operator error on my part)

Stalefish

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Similar, ordered Feb 5th. No emails or account update. I called Ford with my order number and they confirmed I’m in the system. I would check with Ford, not only your dealer.
Care to share the number you used when calling Ford? Thanks.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A VIN usually becomes available when you are scheduled for production. If you didn't have a reservation where you paid $100 on Ford.com and chose a dealer (which I think they stopped doing in Oct 21), your vehicle doesn't show up on Ford.com without entering a VIN.
Sponsored