Sponsored

Where are you folks running wiring through the firewall?

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It pops out very easily from inside. Spray a little windex on it from under the hood and it comes out very easily. Also much easier to put back in from inside. Windex or dawnare your friend. Also a drop of dawn on the small slit will make pulling the wire a little easier.
Sponsored

timrobporter

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor; 2023 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I believe the one on the far left is running to my light bar. The middle two go to the ARB compressor, and on the far right I have an on-board trickle charger.

For the negative terminal, I'd connect on the bolt where the BMS is connected, like below.

IMG_1490.jpeg

IMG_1488.jpeg
Thank you!!

timrobporter

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor; 2023 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I believe the one on the far left is running to my light bar. The middle two go to the ARB compressor, and on the far right I have an on-board trickle charger.

For the negative terminal, I'd connect on the bolt where the BMS is connected, like below.

IMG_1490.jpeg

IMG_1488.jpeg

IMG_1490.jpeg

IMG_1488.jpeg