Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t tell me what to do with my car. Most modern cars have this built in👍😂
Most modern cars do not have these built in, however several do. My Audi had them, and I thought they looked cool on that car. They were very clean and crisp, which I think is what you’re looking for.

That being said, I don’t think they suit a Bronco - But that’s my opinion, and the great thing about the Bronco is the ability to make it unique and your own.

I haven’t seen these from any of the main lighting companies I use for my auxiliary lighting, and more than likely you’ll need to land on a set from a lesser-known company. Maybe try one off Amazon - Worst case, you should be able to return them if they aren’t what you’re after.

Ford Bronco Where can I get these puddle lights? Not asking for your opinion IMG_8458

OP
OP
Spencer22204

Spencer22204

Badlands
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco badlands advanced, ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most modern cars do not have these built in, however several do. My Audi had them, and I thought they looked cool on that car. They were very clean and crisp, which I think is what you’re looking for.

That being said, I don’t think they suit a Bronco - But that’s my opinion, and the great thing about the Bronco is the ability to make it unique and your own.

I haven’t seen these from any of the main lighting companies I use for my auxiliary lighting, and more than likely you’ll need to land on a set from a lesser-known company. Maybe try one off Amazon - Worst case, you should be able to return them if they aren’t what you’re after.

Ford Bronco Where can I get these puddle lights? Not asking for your opinion IMG_8458
Thanks I appreciate it. A lot of modern cars is what I meant it obviously looks good. Just want to buy it to try it and if i like them I’ll keep them it’s not to deep.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My partner put a set of the Amazon ones on her Black Diamond. The projection looked great. What wasn't so great was how many times I picked the thing up off the ground after it fell off. They stick out way to far and because the Bronco door doesn't have the finesse of a soft close toilet lid, shutting it causes havoc with the light. The door plastic doesn't seem to take 3m tape that great anyway.

Won't even mention the little piece of metal suck to the on the door sill that trips the mag switch in the light...I gave up looking for that thing on the passenger side because I kept kicking off. She never sees the passenger door anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a pair, but never put them on. The issue is that they turn "off" by a magnet you're supposed to place in proximity to it when the door is closed. The magnet needs to touch the housing that the light is in with the door closed.

The issue with the Bronco is that there's no good place to mount the magnet inside the cabin when the door is closed. If you mount the light towards the back of the door (as shown in the photo) there's just open space in front of it when the door is closed.

I suppose you *could* manually turn them on / off (there's a switch) when you open the door if you wanna have some flash, but that kinda defeats the purpose.

Tomleo67

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' big bend 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
you have to use a screw and double tape to secure it to the door(the tape alone will not hold) also you have to super glue the magnet to the sill. works fine, the magnet does NOT need to touch the housing, just be close. if you are afraid to put a little screw hole in your door, these aren't for you.

Last edited:

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are called "puddle lights". Hopefully this helps narrow down your searches. I find sometimes without the exact right names the Amazon, their search engine isn't always 100% spot on.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wife bought me these as a stocking stuffer a couple of years ago for Christmas. A little too pimp for my tastes. Never did anything with them besides turn off the lights in the living room and shine on the ceiling that day.

Sponsored

Night Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch / Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried some like these on another vehicle and they lasted about 2 years before literally fading out, so I went back to stock.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

my wife ordered some off of Amazon and they're all cheap chinese trash. I said "while I appreciate the gift, please send it back, I will never put this on my Bronco".

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
my wife ordered some off of Amazon and they're all cheap chinese trash. I said "while I appreciate the gift, please send it back, I will never put this on my Bronco".
I had someone try to gift me something before and politely declined it to the best of my ability. Recently had a company send me something to put on a video for install and function. Decided once in person that it wasn't going on my rig.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The company that sells the Trunk Monkey also has the Exit Chimp, who will usher you in and out of your car with a nice Batman-esque flash on the ground. Note that keeping a chimp in the backseat is risky, YMMV.
Sponsored