Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good question. I've only seen them facing the firewall and had been wondering why.
I hate that the sticker is upside down on mine, but that’s just how the wiring was going to route the best, and i liked that the fitting angles back because I’m going to be running tubing down to the frame rail, this is going to give me the best transition with it angled towards the back.
i modified the harness and combined the small harness with the big harness and removed all the wiring that i didn’t need for a simple, clean look. I tend to over think shit like this.
You can see how much wiring i removed and how clean the harness looks after!
Also, I’m going to mount 1 fitting in my hitch for easy access.

Ford Bronco Which Compressor should I get? 7B2D0BC1-21B9-4B7D-B92B-FB5B404A16C1

Ford Bronco Which Compressor should I get? 4592DE8C-0221-4866-9ABD-AF66914D3516

Ford Bronco Which Compressor should I get? 9172084B-DE49-48D7-8690-87635438F99E
Sponsored

Last edited:

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate that the sticker is upside down on mine, but that’s just how the wiring was going to route the best, and i liked that the fitting angles back because I’m going to be running tubing down to the frame rail, this is going to give me the best transition with it angled towards the back.
i modified the harness and combined the small harness with the big harness and removed all the wiring that i didn’t need for a simple, clean look. I tend to over think shit like this.
You can see how much wiring i removed and how clean the harness looks after!
Also, I’m going to mount 1 fitting in my hitch for easy access.

Nice. I was looking at possibly adding a quick connect on the front bumper but not seeing a lot of room since the Modular bumper is tucked pretty tight and I currently have the end caps off. I cleaned up my wire harness last night to eliminate all the unnecessary connections as well. Hoping to keep the engine bay as clean looking as possible. With the 2.7 though it's easy to blend in with the factory rats nest!:LOL:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if the Arb portable pump from Ford will fit in the slide-out security drawer from Ford? I’m thinking it might when removed from the box it comes in. Can anyone confirm this for me?

Thanks!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am looking for a compressor for the Bronco. I am not sure which one would be set suited for me. I am looking at the following models.

1. The ford ARB portable. ARB Ford Performance Portable Air Compressor Kit ~ M1830FPAC

2.The ARB Twin portable. Amazon.com: ARB (CKMTP12) 12V Twin Motor High Performance Portable Air Compressor : Automotive

3. The KR offroad ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount: KR Off-Road ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount for 2021+ Ford Bronco - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

I can use my pass points to get the ford one, but I am not sure it will suit my needs. If I go with the KR Offroad, I probably will go with the ARB Dual, but with the 2.7 it is a tight fit.

So that Ford one is nothing more then the ARB Single portable kit. They just put a logo on it for Ford.

I'd say go with the ARB Twin using the KR Off-Road bracket. The twin is so much better as it's 100% duty cycle and puts out 2x the air. And having it right in the engine bay out of the way is great. The portables are nice but you have to connect them every time you want to use them. You also save $$ using coupon code BRONCO6G on the KR off-road kit

7.3ltr bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 f350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got the maxi from Napa. And got the mount for the ARB. Just got to figure out how to put it all together. Oh yeah have to get my bronco first. Even though 22 are being delivered. Yea still alot salty.

Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the KR off-road mount and the ARB Twin. I still have my portable Viair 400P that i'm not sure what to do with now. But I love the mounted location.
Ford Bronco Which Compressor should I get? 20220115_215916530_iOS

OP
OP
Bee Bop

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Slime 2x max inflator that I purchased years ago. The only thing I Do not like about it is that it has a screw on connection for the end. Just as a test I made up a connector using air tank schrader valve and a quick connect to connect to my morflate 4 connection hose. I aired down my 33" tires to 20 PSI and filled them back up to 39 PSI in about 14 min. Would either of the ARBs be quicker than this?

Ford Bronco Which Compressor should I get? 1642887536844

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if the Arb portable pump from Ford will fit in the slide-out security drawer from Ford? I’m thinking it might when removed from the box it comes in. Can anyone confirm this for me?

Thanks!
Since the portable is the ARB single I would think it would fit. Are you planning on hard mounting it? The Ford package is mounted to the box I would think and comes with cables that hook directly to the battery when needed. Personally I would just buy the pump somewhere else and wire it if you plan to hard mount it. If not hard mounting it I think you would need to keep it in the portable box as it needs mounted to something. You are paying for the box and portable setup so if mounting just buy the pump separate and wire it.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since the portable is the ARB single I would think it would fit. Are you planning on hard mounting it? The Ford package is mounted to the box I would think and comes with cables that hook directly to the battery when needed. Personally I would just buy the pump somewhere else and wire it if you plan to hard mount it. If not hard mounting it I think you would need to keep it in the portable box as it needs mounted to something. You are paying for the box and portable setup so if mounting just buy the pump separate and wire it.
Thanks - I didn’t realize it was attached to the box. I don’t plan on mounting it, so I guess I’ll have to noodle this one a bit more. Appreciate it!

Sponsored

Dirtyjed

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Dmax, 86 FunRunnah, Tiyoda truggy, Honda shi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like my Viar 450p for a portable option.
I've used it for everything from the DD Honda shit box to 40" stickies on the rock crawler.

With that being said the twin ARB kicks is superior in every way. The KR mount made it a no brainer for a Bronco.
I highly suggest the Mooreflat inflation system. Hook it up, set pressure, turn on compressor, crack a beverage and let the system do its thing.
https://morrflate.com/shop/morrflate-multi-tire-air-kits/morrflate-quad-4-tire-air-kit/

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like my Viar 450p for a portable option.
I've used it for everything from the DD Honda shit box to 40" stickies on the rock crawler.

With that being said the twin ARB kicks is superior in every way. The KR mount made it a no brainer for a Bronco.
I highly suggest the Mooreflat inflation system. Hook it up, set pressure, turn on compressor, crack a beverage and let the system do its thing.
https://morrflate.com/shop/morrflate-multi-tire-air-kits/morrflate-quad-4-tire-air-kit/
I have a Viar in my Raptor that I keep under the rear seat. It's my emergency compressor. I also have an air tank in the bed of my truck (high pressure air)

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/auxair66-high-pressure-air-system/

Ford Bronco Which Compressor should I get? 1642946592647

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just received my arb twin /KR mount yesterday. Installing later but so far very happy with both the mount and compressor quality.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Quick video demonstrating the ARB Twin Compressor and filling up my 37x13.50 from 15PSI to 35PSI in just over 2 minutes. That's a BIG tire to fill. 35s would take about a minute. Smaller tires less time

Sponsored