First Name
Rion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is there a clear guide on this? I supposed it was the outer banks, but not sure. With that, do you have to switch your reservation now if you want to target that interior?
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is no clear guide as to if it will be available and on what trims. We have to wait on the build and price website to go live to see.

You can change your trim level reservation when you place your order in December. The only thing you can’t do is upgrade to First Edition if you don’t already have that trim reserved due to it being limited produced and all 7,000 units already spoken for.

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The model on ford page that has white interior is listed under aftermarket accessories. I would not expect to see such an interior as I think that model and the orange 2-door with 37" tires were heavily modified for show.

OP
OP
Rion

Rion

Big Bend
First Name
Rion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The model on ford page that has white interior is listed under aftermarket accessories. I would not expect to see such an interior as I think that model and the orange 2-door with 37" tires were heavily modified for show.
Thank you, what a bummer that they chose to showcase their new vehicle in a way that they don’t even offer

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still think its a possibility

Sponsored

Bronkytonkman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC AT4 Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a clear guide on this? I supposed it was the outer banks, but not sure. With that, do you have to switch your reservation now if you want to target that interior?
I too am hoping for that interior, on a badlands but would be willing to swap pkg to get it. That is the "marine" interior as well correct?

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too am hoping for that interior, on a badlands but would be willing to swap pkg to get it. That is the "marine" interior as well correct?
nope. That one-off prototype sure has caused a lot of confusion for everyone in regards to “white top” availability along with what is “marine grade vinyl” offerings.

a lot of people on the forums are really hoping the marine grade vinyl comes in a lighter color than just black, which is reportedly the only color so far. The white interior ... some have said it’s cloth, but I haven’t seen it confirmed by Ford, other than the “ it was produced as a one off exclusively for the reveal”...
Ford Bronco Which model has white interior? 1597345187680

Last edited:

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as I understand it, the following features of that white interior Bronco used in all the marketing materials are not available (not officially) yet:

(1). White contrasting hard top
(2) White dashboard
(3) White contrasting door handles
(4) White/Silver grill
(5) those white looking “marine vinyl” seats, and lots of folks have said they are not even vinyl, but rather cloth.

that reveal vehicle is such a tease!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Remember, you can always go with aftermarket leather. Katzkin produces a quality product in all colors, and designs. And I expect them to jump on the Bronco train quickly. There are other aftermarket companies out there also. Tons of options for you to get white interior in your Bronco.

Disclaimer: I don't work for Katzkin, but I have had it installed in a previous F-150. I was quite happy with the quality.

King Dusty

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, First Edition...
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Gotta say, would like to believe Ford wouldn't show off items with no intention of offering. Having an FE reserved, I would step to another pkg to get white top, interior, and retro-fantastic grill. I think they knocked it out of the park w/ new bronco, but would prefer a heritage pkg and/or filson edition.

Sponsored

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As far as I understand it, the following features of that white interior Bronco used in all the marketing materials are not available (not officially) yet:

(1). White contrasting hard top
(2) White dashboard
(3) White contrasting door handles
(4) White/Silver grill
(5) those white looking “marine vinyl” seats, and lots of folks have said they are not even vinyl, but rather cloth.

that reveal vehicle is such a tease!
is there a body color hard top and fender option?

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
nope. That one-off prototype sure has caused a lot of confusion for everyone in regards to “white top” availability along with what is “marine grade vinyl” offerings.

a lot of people on the forums are really hoping the marine grade vinyl comes in a lighter color than just black, which is reportedly the only color so far. The white interior ... some have said it’s cloth, but I haven’t seen it confirmed by Ford, other than the “ it was produced as a one off exclusively for the reveal”...
Ford Bronco Which model has white interior? 1597345187680
Can someone agree or disagree with me, I love this black vinyl but I live oh Arizona so the heat will be and issue with the top off... towels / after market cover would mitigate the issue ? Thoughts ?

OP
OP
Rion

Rion

Big Bend
First Name
Rion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The ironic thing is...if they knew it would look so good with the white interior or top, why not capitalize on that instead of having a consumer go aftermarket? Huge miss if they don’t offer this color theme, it will be an instant classic. Especially for warmer states who are sick of black leather/vinyl
Sponsored