First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought there was a thread which helped with model choice but I can not seem to find it. I'm looking for something that will be driven daily and realistically mostly street driving with little to some Offroad use. Unfortunately I want all the cool Offroad stuff which is making it had to choose. Ford Called me today to put my order in finally. Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
mdfilip

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just searched "trim comparison" and this came up. Hopefully this helps: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-and-equipment-by-trim-comparison-chart.2749/
Thanks I have been comparing trim and that's what is making me go nuts... haha. I think I'm looking for some help justifying one model over another. I want to keep the cost down as much as possible as I recently purchased a GT350 as the fun vehicle and it's time to replace my daily 03 F150. When I did the reservation I picked a Big Bend but now not sure. Base, Big Bend or black diamond. :unsure:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks I have been comparing trim and that's what is making me go nuts... haha. I think I'm looking for some help justifying one model over another. I want to keep the cost down as much as possible as I recently purchased a GT350 as the fun vehicle and it's time to replace my daily 03 F150.
Yeah, it's a tough decision for sure.

If you're mechanically inclined (which I am not), then a Base model is ideal as you can build your own vehicle, but have a solid foundation. But any trim level will be competent enough to take off-road - It's just the level of off-roading you want.

I took the comparison charts and just went through and circled the options I needed, the ones I "wanted" I'd put a star next to, and the ones I didn't care about I left off. You'll likely be able to figure it out from there.

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks I have been comparing trim and that's what is making me go nuts... haha. I think I'm looking for some help justifying one model over another. I want to keep the cost down as much as possible as I recently purchased a GT350 as the fun vehicle and it's time to replace my daily 03 F150. When I did the reservation I picked a Big Bend but now not sure. Base, Big Bend or black diamond. :unsure:
Personal recommendation: Base with Sasquatch.

You miss out on some creature comforts, but you get all the off-road goodies except for sway bar disconnect which is only available on badlands. Basesquatch is great value.

Sponsored
OP
OP
mdfilip

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personal recommendation: Base with Sasquatch.

You miss out on some creature comforts, but you get all the off-road goodies except for sway bar disconnect which is only available on badlands. Basesquatch is great value.
Auto or manual? I'm normally a manual guy but for daily driving I'm just not sure... that crawler gear is cool.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d say you want the OBX with high package (or lux if you’re able) and Sasquatch package. Doesn’t sound like you’ll need the sway bar disconnect so that should more than cover you in maximum comfort

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Worth what it costs alert, but my opinion: if your not going to heavy off road alot Sasquatch is overkill unless you just can't live without big tires. Big Bend if you like cloth, Black Diamond if you want Vinyl, both can be had (standard on Black Diamond) with locking differential, which would be wise. If you want Auto 4WD you have to get Black Diamond or Outerbanks, it's not available outside of Sasquatch on the Big Bend. Then look at wheels strictly subjective. Remember you can get aluminum spokes as an option on Black Diamond. The Big Bend, similarly equipped will be cheaper than the Black Diamond.

Finally, the Base Sasquatch is by far the best buy, but may not be just what you want. (I went non Sas Big Bend)

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Base - if you want to do all the mods yourself.
Big Bend - if you want signature lights.
Black Diamond - if you want marine grade vinyl.
That's about it.
Plus
Outer Banks - if you want to jump mall curbs with Adv. 4x4
Badlands- if you want to climb rocks or get mid with MT.
Wildtrack - if you want to haul butt in the desert.

:cool: :cool:

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you want to do mostly street driving but still have some off-road credibility, I'd be led to believe a Black Diamond would be your best route. I'd also think you may want to skip the Sasquatch if you're not going to off-road it on a regular basis because the big tires take a hit on your fuel economy.

Best of luck with your Bronco!

-SG

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I thought there was a thread which helped with model choice but I can not seem to find it. I'm looking for something that will be driven daily and realistically mostly street driving with little to some Offroad use. Unfortunately I want all the cool Offroad stuff which is making it had to choose. Ford Called me today to put my order in finally. Any help would be appreciated.
I went Big Bend, added the 4.27 elocker. Upgraded to good 33" AT Tires. 4dr, MIC top, 2.3L, AT. All in around $42k. Great daily driver and enough off-road chops for anything I'm willing to do. But just my $.02

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just ordered last week and went through this as well, I finally realized it's all about how you're going to use it. The Bronco I ordered was for my 16 yr old son so Base with zero options, If I was ordering it for me would be a Badlands SAS, for my wife Outer Banks Lux.
Sponsored