Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have the option to Choose a MY23 OBX or a MY24 Everglades. Mainly used for daily driving. The OBX is possible to get a price lower than the MSRP from the dealer. Any suggestions?

Ford Bronco Which of these Broncos should I choose? EG

Ford Bronco Which of these Broncos should I choose? OBX
Sponsored

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would pick the OBX just because it has the 2.7. More power and fewer chances of carbon build-up – thanks to the combined injection.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have the option to Choose a MY23 OBX or a MY24 Everglades. Mainly used for daily driving. The OBX is possible to get a price lower than the MSRP from the dealer. Any suggestions?
I'd personally recommend the 2.7L

I do question why you need a $60K Bronco for daily driving. Will you even off road?

For daily driving I'd probably want an Outer Banks with High package (for the 360 camera) and maybe Sasquatch for the gearing and bigger tires (for cosmetic reasons if you are not off roading).

There are plenty of discounted Broncos in Florida so I wouldn't jump on the first one you see.

https://www.jarrettfordavonpark.com/new-inventory/index.htm?accountId=billjarrettfordfd&model=Bronco

https://brandonford.com/inventory?f...":{"Outer Banks 4 Door Advanced 4x4":true}}}}

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
OBX: Positive 2.7 Negative: Shadow Black (Nicest looking color when it's clean/ but it's impossible to keep clean).

Everglades: Positives: Hoss 3.0 steering rack, great fenders, great wheels, washout floors.... Negatives: that ugly snorkel and the 4-banger.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

OBX: Positive 2.7 Negative: Shadow Black (Nicest looking color when it's clean/ but it's impossible to keep clean).

Everglades: Positives: Hoss 3.0 steering rack, great fenders.... Negatives: that ugly snorkel and the 4-banger.
Everglades negative - mid package only. Positive - eruption green.

OBX has leather seats as a positive.

Sponsored

Gregus73

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Silverado 2500 HC, 2023 Bronco Heritage, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I really like the Everglades package. Love the rims, roof rack, snorkel is cool, tailgate and the overall looks to it. If I did not get the Heritage my other favorite is the Everglades.

I test drove both engines and felt that the 2.3 was a lot of fun to drive as well.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn't see the OBX had a soft top....... Hardtops go for about $5k on Marketplace here, where softtops go for $1500. So that would make the Everglades $7300 cheaper for me, and I'd have a hard-top warranty. Everglades hands down even with the 2.3, not even close. I'd also ask if the hoop-steps could be removed, which may not be possible at this point.

Last edited:

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d go Everglades unless you feel like you have to have the 2.7.
I’m quite happy with the 2.3, but mine is a 2 door with a stick.
If possible, try to drive a 2.3 and a 2.7 before deciding.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the EG except the snorkel. Boat would be better. Love the 2.3 and unsure about the 2.7 with its issues. OBX is easily made better looking than stock with new wheels. Tough call. Not a fan of either color. If I had to choose. Green.

Last edited:

Tortuga

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Neither.
The MY23's are starting to stack up at the dealers. I would either order exactly what I want in a MY24 for MSRP at most or wait for the spring markdowns and/or promotional APR financing on close to what I want MY23.

Those two Broncos are very different. If you just want a daily driver in FL, I would get a two door Big Bend and throw aftermarket shoes on it.

Sponsored

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Everglades is cool but IMO, deff a little silly to buy if it’s just gonna be a daily driver. The OBX is going to ride nicer with the more road-oriented suspension and the stock tire setup gets great gas mileage (though upgrading to some mild 33” tires upgrades the look a ton). Both are too expensive for what you get, but that’s pretty much everything nowadays.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Both have squatch so same ride but the Everglades has the better wheels (IMO) and with '24 has the upgraded steering rack and tie rods. Unless you're just wanting the softtop and the high package and leather I'd go with the Everglades ('24s have the bigger screen of the high package but no front camera). My 2.3 has plenty of power with less issues but I'm a 2 door with manual so a little different beast.

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Outer banks is a much better Daily driver plus has 2.7…no brainer…but of course they are both 4 doors so I would be looking elsewhere…

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I am stuck driving an automatic (bleah) I would want the larger engine.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do question why you need a $60K Bronco for daily driving. Will you even off road?
Yeah, uh, most Broncos are mainly used for daily driving. Very few people are buying a $60k vehicle for a dedicated off-roader.
Sponsored