First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP - I would go with the model that you really want to own/drive. I do think the Everglades model will be more difficult to find later if you pass on this one.
Sponsored

Midnight_Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Outer Banks.

I couldnā€™t live without the 360-Degree Camera (High Package) and the OB is better looking (concave grille, painted mirrors and handles all in black looks great). Soft top wouldnā€™t be my first choice but I can see that being a nice feature for a daily driver in FL.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Outer Banks Sasquatch.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, uh, most Broncos are mainly used for daily driving. Very few people are buying a $60k vehicle for a dedicated off-roader.
Heā€™s just finding a way to inqure on the motivation for purchase. An Everglades is pretty much full off-road spec, so if just to drive around town, whatā€™s the point?

Think on here itā€™s more than a fair question. Sure, most of us daily drive our Broncos, but those who wheel at some level tend to find more enjoyment and have a better understanding and appreciation for what it is beyond the so called looks. (Always will find weird because I donā€™t find it to be the most attractive vehicle, but it is glorious for what I use mine for. :)

Kakes11

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
: )
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Outer Banks has carpet floors, I like that the Everglades has wash out floors.

Sponsored

pillar406

Outer Banks
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.keeseemotorcompany.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am not a fan of that snorkel. I had to do a PDI on an Everglades model and when I went out for a test drive that Snorkel made some noises like it was banging against the vehicle. It was a little disconcerting. The Outer Banks is more of Fords road going vehicle. They expect less people to off road those then the Everglades. The 2.7 makes a decent amount of power. Is it going to be that noticeable all the time, probably not. If it were me I would take the Outer Banks

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Outer Banks is more of Ford luxury Bronco. The Everglades is very cool, but it is much more of an Off-Road setup than the OBX. If you want looks or less -of, then the Everglades will get you the OO AHH factor. Not a lot of those running around here. I am in S. FL and I have seen a total of two Everglades on the road.

The OBX will have nice roast leather and all of the amenities. Now I will tell you the soft top will be louder. I hear they made improvements to the soft-top since I received mines, so there is that, If you plan on going topless a lot, then the softop is the way to go. Though in the Everglades you can also do it, just takes longer and you will need to do it before you leave the house. (Thats totally topless) whereas with the softop you can go to the 2nd or 3rd position.

As others said, you will have a better suspension in the Everglades, as it will be setup for more Off-road activities. But you said you're not doing that, (lol at first you won't) so that does matter.
No matter which way you go, you will enjoy your RIG.

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Drive both, which ever makes you smile bigger, get that one! ;-)
Sponsored