John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update: this badge is no longer available from Bronco Nation, but it is available from RMD Garage, the original Designer/Mfgr. Also, since I posted this, a member on a facebook site showed a pic of paint quality issues he had, which may be why it was discontinued. Lucky I repainted mine!

Like many others, I installed the unauthorized Bronco script lettering in 2021. Ford is said to have shut the company down, however, I really liked the look and I wanted white on A51. I also wanted to keep the the Outer Banks badge.

Last winter, I bought the new Bronco Nation block lettering, which included the OBX badge, but I didnt like the look of black on A51. So I bought a can of Oxford White and painted the Bronco Nation metal letter badge white.

Today, I removed the old badges, installed the new. I like the understated white look. Below, I show a before & after, original black and painted white letters and a few photos of the process. Some may like it, some not, but its fun to share some simple ways of modifying the Bronco look.

Ford Bronco White RMD Garage Bronco Nation Fender Badge on OBX SmartSelect_20230920_190655_Gallery

My original script badge from 2021, next to the OBX badge. Many users moves the OBX badge down, and put the script over it. I went for the linear look.
Ford Bronco White RMD Garage Bronco Nation Fender Badge on OBX 20230920_165421

This is the finished project of my remodeling with the "new" Bronco Nation badge.
Ford Bronco White RMD Garage Bronco Nation Fender Badge on OBX 20230314_093705

This is the black BRONCO badge, by RMD Garage, as it came in the box from Bronco Nation Store about 9 months ago. Curiously, it is no longer posted on the Bronco Nation Web site. It is available from RMD Garage: [email protected]
Ford Bronco White RMD Garage Bronco Nation Fender Badge on OBX 20230920_153429

This is the black letters, repainted in Oxford White by me. They both look like the upper one, with the darker "Outer Banks" (sun glare)!
Ford Bronco White RMD Garage Bronco Nation Fender Badge on OBX 20230920_155915

Peeling off the Script was easy with a hair dryer . . .
Ford Bronco White RMD Garage Bronco Nation Fender Badge on OBX 20230920_161521

But the foam and adhesive backing left a mess! Difficult to remove and clean up.
Ford Bronco White RMD Garage Bronco Nation Fender Badge on OBX 20230920_165107

Theres a suggested position of 1 inch from the bottom of the crease, and 2.5 inches from the edge of the door panel. Being block lettering, it was easier to install than the script was, almost 2 years ago.
Ford Bronco White RMD Garage Bronco Nation Fender Badge on OBX 20230920_153514

Peel-off 3M adhesive worked well.
Below: I like the look with the modest pin stripe.
Ford Bronco White RMD Garage Bronco Nation Fender Badge on OBX 20230920_165405
Sponsored

Last edited: