Sponsored

Fender badge - yay/nay?

Fender badging

• Yes, I like to show off how much money I make

Votes: 45 31.9%
  • No, We don't need no steenken' badges!

Votes: 96 68.1%

• Total voters

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s been reported that on subsequent model years, there’ll be no blue oval, as Bronco will be its own sub-brand. Just like Ram. Mustang will also follow suit.
That actually makes a lot of sense. Seems to me they should have just kicked it off that way, since they already have the Bronco Sport and Bronco 2/4 door announced.
Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I always take everything off to make polishing and waxing easier. Sometimes I have stickers on the windows, preferably inside mount to make glass cleaning easier, but that's about it.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Making my own to hide Ford's fugly design.

badlands-longhorn.png
Are you just doing it as a sticker, or have you come up with a way to make a higher quality "premium" badge?
I like the design of Ford's badges, but I wouldn't mind swapping for something that looks less like a simple reflective sticker.

Sponsored

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you just doing it as a sticker, or have you come up with a way to make a higher quality "premium" badge?
I like the design of Ford's badges, but I wouldn't mind swapping for something that looks less like a simple reflective sticker.
Not cheap but these guys will make you whatever you want and the quality is amazing.

https://www.billetbadges.com/

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you like a clean look, take em off.
Do people actually judge people based off of what trim vehicle they purchased?? Is that really a thing?? Was I getting made fun of in my f150 xlt by Lariat owners??

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure there is going to be a lot of badge measuring, at least not in the first wave when just seeing another one in the wild will be a rare sighting. I know that some folks care about that stuff though. Going with this on my base:

Nd9GcSiXIjddNj_FfDROTVcAb6zGZvkwCUQPLIbVA&usqp=CAU.jpg
Ohhh does that come in black?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jeeps proudly display their badges. I think the reason many want to take it off their Bronco is because they aren't attached to it yet. Understandable considering it's the first year and the truest thing that separates them at this point is the interior color combos

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan to have reflective stickers made that are the same size as the OEMs and will cover them up. I had some tests printed using my designs on 3M reflective material, and they were very good quality and should last in case I decide to leave them.

It's possible I might spring for a custom a badge/emblem. I know there a few companies out there that make really good quality ones, but they're expensive. Most of the 3D printed ones I've seen don't look professional enough to use, although a couple were really close.

What do you plan to do?

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm fine with a basic badge, e.g., Badlands. I really hate the technology badges. "EFI", "ABS", "EcoBoost", etc. Inevitably, those badges look pretty stupid before the car payments are complete. Ooh, you have EFI?! 😄 I'm surprised we haven't seen badges for the latest tech:

Lane Keeping
Auto Emergency Braking
Adaptive Cruise Control
Level III Self-Driving

I mean everyone is dying to know our vehicles have cool tech right? I'm definitely adding "7 GOAT Modes" to mine to let all of the 5- and 6-GOAT owners know they blew it. :LOL:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Making my own to hide Ford's fugly design.

badlands-longhorn.png
Ooh, good idea. I thought Badlands should really be called Moab, since that's really what it's made for. I think Ford only passed on that because too many people would pronounce in "mobe". Maybe I'll rename mine with a new sticker. :)

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm fine with a basic badge, e.g., Badlands. I really hate the technology badges. "EFI", "ABS", "EcoBoost", etc. Inevitably, those badges look pretty stupid before the car payments are complete. Ooh, you have EFI?! 😄 I'm surprised we haven't seen badges for the latest tech:

Lane Keeping
Auto Emergency Braking
Adaptive Cruise Control
Level III Self-Driving

I mean everyone is dying to know our vehicles have cool tech right? I'm definitely adding "7 GOAT Modes" to mine to let all of the 5- and 6-GOAT owners know they blew it. :LOL:
Ford Bronco Fender badge - yay/nay? badlands-gotgoat