Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The bronco modular top may face a similar fate as the mic top. And there is no guarantee it will be available in 2023. I’ll get the mic and then fork over the money for a modular when available.
Sponsored

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

At this point that’s what I’m holding out for. See if I am still interested by then. Fords giving me a lot of time to get tired of the process.

edit.
Ford is also giving Jeep a lot of time to respond. Looking forward to seeing where the competition is by then.

Last edited:

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am 99’d till 23 waiting on mod top. All depends what becomes available between now and then that I might like better. I keep having a desire to purchase a bucket list exotic but then rational thinking overrules it. Then again the prices on those have soared as well. Bronco better show up at some point before I do something stupid and my wife kills me.

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can't do it. My 07 JKU is a true POS that costs too much to keep limping along.

I was OK waiting for the mod top when it was late availability 21. Then got suckered into placing a 99'd order thinking I could get one in 22. Now, no way - can't wait until 23. Changed my order to a soft top and hope to get it by end of the year. I will bite the bullet and order the mod when available as a replacement. I know it will cost me, but I just can't wait any longer.
Sponsored