Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else losing hope?
Been feeling it at least since the start of the new year. Between the allocation changes, parts delays, seeing so many easy-to-build Broncos on the road every day, lack of communication from Ford and the recent general vibe of this once passionate community, yeah I would say my hope has crumbled.
Sponsored

jakelele23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else losing hope? I'm a 7/20/20 res holder with a 1/20/21 order and 10/2021 re-order. Still nothing in terms of a VIN or Build date. Just complete silence from Ford. Yes, I have most of the sins selected. But now almost 2 years out it's getting ridiculous. Who else is in a similar position and losing hope? Seeing people place orders over a year after my reservation and getting their build within months has been completely demoralizing. My girlfriend ordered a Bronco Sport in October 2021 and just took delivery this week, which is now making me itch to get my Bronco. Now looking at the prospects of getting pushed to a 2023.

I'm considering eliminating the tow package to try and speed things up and going aftermarket later. The main reason I wanted the tow is to put a bicycle hitch carrier for my mountain bikes.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

4DRBADLANDS/A51/SAS/2.7/Lux/Tow
You need to drop the tow package. That trick worked for me. I think mine is being built today.

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Annoyed a bit but staying the course. Still waiting patiently. Delivery has been pushed a couple times and currently May 14th is the expected delivery. 1/10/22 build week. Staying away from the negative threads on this forums helps immensely.

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only thing keeping me going is they said the black mod top would be available for MY23. If I'm going to get pushed I'm changing my order back to the mod top so I can actually get the top I want. No doubt they will say the mod top isn't available until MY24 now.

jimwalston

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition 2017 STI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7/16/20 res and ordered and reordered for 2022
2 door Black Diamond no options No VIN
Ordered with dealer in WV so I'm guessing the dealer doesn't have enough allocation or the hard top is holding it up.
At this point, I'm wondering if there is price protection for holding off until 2023???

Sponsored

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I cant imagine waiting like some of you as I only made my order in Jan. honestly I am losing hope that when mine eventually comes in that the dealer wont try and add a huge markup and I walk away and waste all my time. Even though they said they wont I don't believe it one bit.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am in the same boat. I ditched the tow package last week for the aftermarket options. If I don't get a 2022, I am going to start considering the F150 Tremor as plan B.

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else losing hope? I'm a 7/20/20 res holder with a 1/20/21 order and 10/2021 re-order. Still nothing in terms of a VIN or Build date. Just complete silence from Ford. Yes, I have most of the sins selected. But now almost 2 years out it's getting ridiculous. Who else is in a similar position and losing hope? Seeing people place orders over a year after my reservation and getting their build within months has been completely demoralizing. My girlfriend ordered a Bronco Sport in October 2021 and just took delivery this week, which is now making me itch to get my Bronco. Now looking at the prospects of getting pushed to a 2023.

I'm considering eliminating the tow package to try and speed things up and going aftermarket later. The main reason I wanted the tow is to put a bicycle hitch carrier for my mountain bikes.

You can mount the hitch yourself with 4 bolts in 10 mins cheap and have your bronco WAY sooner . If your towing they even have the kit for doing aftermarket now

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not losing hope, not even slightly. I may not have placed a reservation in July2020 but that doesn't mean I haven't been waiting that long. Hell I've been waiting since B6G did that design contest back in 2016 or so when they blended the Explorer to make it look like a Bronco. Shoot, I "have been waiting" since I sold my '85 back in like 2001..... (nah, just kidding. just making a point.)

Everyone needs to put it into perspective. That first year everyone is counting as "waiting" doesn't exist. July 2020 - June 2021 no one got a Bronco. Yes "you were waiting" but it isn't like you just haven't been picked, or you have a constraint, (during a global pandemic, and supply shortage), or some bull-crap with allocations.

Perspective matters. Reservation holders that weren't filled day 1, have been waiting 8 months. That situation still sucks, but stop saying its 19-20 months. Because by your logic, even as a non-res holder I've been waiting that long too. I just couldn't financially commit to being required to place an order on that reservation or lose it before this actual year when I finally placed my order. But I wanted one then, and would have reserved if I could.

Frankly, if you are "losing hope" and need a vehicle today, please dip out, fully cancel your reservation/order so the people that have patience, and understand the world around them, can move up a slot or two.

I'll keep waiting for my dream Bronco.

Last edited:

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

OxfordWildtrak1218

Wildtrak
First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 LX Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's not funny, it's a true estimate.
Yea Tbh I figured its gonna be a while....My dealer said I'm looking at a year for it. Priority code 10 ( which I know doesn't matter) I know they are blowing smoke on that estimate lmao. But I'm in no rush.

SpeedLimit18

Wildtrak
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee SRT, Z51 CMG C8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bro I’ve been lost hope. Day 1 reservation here and I’m stuck on Ice mountain. Wiltrak 2 Door Lux

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reserved 7/14/20
Ordered 1/20/21
Reorderd 10/13/21

Base 2dr 10spd Auto, Cactus, aux switches (bare bones)
I have no hope anymore. Im looking for other cars now b/c @Ford Motor Company has screwed this up so badly. What makes it worse is I saw folks on this site place orders in late Fall of last year and they have VINs, build dates and some even have their trucks now and im talking 2drs.

Thrawn2k2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4d BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/14/20 reservation. Same build as you with the exception High instead of Lux. Back in December 21, I dropped Tow and Mic top. I was scheduled shortly thereafter. 3/15/22 build date, with VIN assigned.

Hang in there!

Sponsored