First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We were inching closer to saying the heck w/ it and getting a comparably equipped Rubicon. Talked w/ several long time Jeep owners. All said the Jeep is a great vehicle but for someone my age they wouldn't recommend it. Especially if I'm planning to drive it across the country to Death Valley and Moab. So I'm in (waiting) for the long haul, whatever that may be. Hopefully I don't die first. :)
Sponsored

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was also same dates as you for a 2dr wildtrak with most sin packages. I was fortunate to receive a Raptor allocation so the pain of having no VIN or anything for all this time is no longer as painful. i am hoping to have the raptor by end of summer. as most say, "hang in there, its worth it" lol.

SmokeSaves

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC, Chevy, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First post here, been lurking for a couple months. My wife wanted a 4-door Bronco last year, looked at 4-door Rubicons and she ended up getting a Traverse. The 2009 Tahoe had just turned 210k miles and she was ready to part with it. After actually seeing and driving a Bronco a month ago, I decided to order a 2-door for myself. I did NOT get the email, called Ford, and they said I am in "Order Processing" so the email wouldn't apply to me... Whatever that means?

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Who else is losing hope? 1646107904509

7/15 reservation. Badlands, hardtop, tow, Sasquatch, high, 2.7.
I'm not changing anything and I'll wait until it arrives, unless I can get my hands on the next gen 4Runner first. I don't like how Ford has communicated, or the lack thereof, with reservation holders and I don't like how they changed the allocation formula. This will definitely be my first and last Ford.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I started out with a loaded out Outer Banks. I kept deleting item after item. I’m now down to a base Bronco with no top, no engine, no fenders, mismatched seats, a rope in place of the tow hitch, and duct tape in place of PPE. Ford has assured me with my changes I might get my (2nd day) order this year. I am so excited.

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else losing hope? I'm a 7/20/20 res holder with a 1/20/21 order and 10/2021 re-order. Still nothing in terms of a VIN or Build date. Just complete silence from Ford. Yes, I have most of the sins selected. But now almost 2 years out it's getting ridiculous. Who else is in a similar position and losing hope? Seeing people place orders over a year after my reservation and getting their build within months has been completely demoralizing. My girlfriend ordered a Bronco Sport in October 2021 and just took delivery this week, which is now making me itch to get my Bronco. Now looking at the prospects of getting pushed to a 2023.

I'm considering eliminating the tow package to try and speed things up and going aftermarket later. The main reason I wanted the tow is to put a bicycle hitch carrier for my mountain bikes.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

4DRBADLANDS/A51/SAS/2.7/Lux/Tow
Not me I’m positive. With everything not going great in the world getting my bronco seems minor. Sure disappointed but truly believe my day is coming and the wait will be quickly forgot!!😃😃🤞🤞🍀🍀

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Based on last years allocation numbers at my Dealer...I should have a build date already. Not. Allocation formula has changed for 2022. Dealer has no idea where I fall now. I guess 50% of orders can go to Dealer stock.

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got this cool email the other day. I think it means to prepare myself to get bumped to 2023?

04%2Fm%2F18%2Fc2b724a2-25e0-40d3-bb99-0c6b37da3496.png
Dear Matthew,
As our 2022 Ford Bronco® SUVs roll off the line and into the outdoors, we'd like to share some updates and say thanks. We know you want to be kept in the loop, so here's the latest.
Bronco Order Banks
We're continuing to prioritize the orders we already have, like yours,1 by pausing new retail orders of the 2022 model year after March 7, 2022. And you'll hear more on the 2023 model year later this year.
Questions?
Want more info? Check out our FAQs for more details - including an exclusive chance to order one of our new Special Editions2, and updates on 2022 high-demand commodities. And stay tuned because we'll be in touch. In the meantime, if you need help with your order, your dealer's ready.
As always, your support and patience on this journey means a lot. And we can't wait to see you on the trails in your new Bronco.
Matthew's Bronco SUV
RESERVATION ID

10228264​
Your Bronco Team
Disclaimers:

1The timing of your Bronco is based on a number of factors, including reservation timestamp, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. 2Ordering for Special Edition Broncos opens in March. Production is limited. See your dealer for details.​

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well I can tell you what to order if you want to wait for an eternity, that would be the base man squatch its like a curse.

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
WTF now?! So had to re-order my Jan 2021 (earyly March order and deposit) in October for a MY 2022. Got a In Production 1/18/2022 e-mail with a window sticker and VIN with a est delivery of 2/11/2022. They that changed to May 12 2022 and stayed there for months. Just now I checked and the estimated delivery date field is complelty gone! I am so over this. I get there are problems, but why cant Ford be honest with us? I have received no e-mail contact from then since the January In Production info.

Sponsored

Cliff B

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979Bronco Ranger XLT, 2017 4Runnner Limited 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/22/20 reservation, ordered 2/2/21, received 12/10/21. Badlands 4 door 2.7, Lux, leather, soft top. Dropped tow and had the dealer add it prior to delivery.

Mannym5

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

my dealer is quoting around $800 to order and install the 4pin tow package and states the rear bumper still needs to come off to install. Is this information correct? If so, I do not want to pay more for a lesser hitch and may just leave tow on my build and hope I get scheduled soon.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else losing hope? I'm a 7/20/20 res holder with a 1/20/21 order and 10/2021 re-order. Still nothing in terms of a VIN or Build date. Just complete silence from Ford. Yes, I have most of the sins selected. But now almost 2 years out it's getting ridiculous. Who else is in a similar position and losing hope? Seeing people place orders over a year after my reservation and getting their build within months has been completely demoralizing. My girlfriend ordered a Bronco Sport in October 2021 and just took delivery this week, which is now making me itch to get my Bronco. Now looking at the prospects of getting pushed to a 2023.

I'm considering eliminating the tow package to try and speed things up and going aftermarket later. The main reason I wanted the tow is to put a bicycle hitch carrier for my mountain bikes.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

4DRBADLANDS/A51/SAS/2.7/Lux/Tow
I am feeling quite the same way. I have a 7/16/20 Reservation, 1/21/21 order and 10/19/21 -re-order. When Ford announced the HOSS package for the Wild Trak I jumped on the phone and called my dealer to add the HOSS to my order. He came back a day later and said that he could not place the order change to add the HOSS until 3/8/22. I also told him to cancel the TOW when he submits the order change. Then came the Email from Ford blabbering on about thanks for your patience, yada, yada. I read the most recent FAQ and much to my chagrin it says that if you make changes to your order you will lose price protection. WTF? I am seriously considering looking at other rides.
Sponsored