Sponsored

Who got skills to render a white hard top with my Velocity Blue 4 door Outer Banks

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm a late reservation and build order so I know I'm getting a MY22. I'm really loving the idea of a white hard top with my Velocity Blue 4 door Outer Banks. I know there are a lot of computer wizards here and at least one of you can photoshop that combination so I can really put eyes on it. Who's up for the challenge?
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was all in until it said computer and photoshop... πŸ˜‰

OP
OP
BroncOBabe2.7

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you!! I guess I didn't use the correct search terms when I looked to see if this was posted somewhere already. This is fantastic! And honestly.... seeing it now I'm not so sure I like it. πŸ˜•
It would look great with a set of White Steelies and the graphics that are on the 4WP rig (in white)
I am Rapid Red and that is a good possibility for me. Those renderings are not my favorites because I am pretty tired of Black wheels on E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.!
There were lots of Toyota FJ cruisers with that combo. It was not so bad but the Bronco will be great!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncOBabe2.7

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It would look great with a set of White Steelies and the graphics that are on the 4WP rig (in white)
I am Rapid Red and that is a good possibility for me. Those renderings are not my favorites because I am pretty tired of Black wheels on E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.!
There were lots of Toyota FJ cruisers with that combo. It was not so bad but the Bronco will be great!
I think my expectations are set too high. I fell in love with the bronco when my uncle owned one very similar to this when I was a kid. Lots of adventures and memories in that truck and I suppose I'm a bit nostalgic.

ca8562a0fb30cc18223c77df87d0ed28.jpg

I can imagine that once I actually get my vehicle, although I'm sure I will love it, this will always be the case for me:

2bda5e6dd39bf7f26a7283a584e796f3c1-24-disloyal-man-meme.rsocial.w1200.jpg

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can always have the Removable Plastic Fenders painted....... if that would make it look better to you.... just saying.....

Sponsored

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The OG Broncos had some chrome accents, which went well with the white tops. The new Broncos lack the chrome.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Check out this one I did on InteractiveGarage.com. Looks great and i am not a fan of blue. Wheels are technically "silver" but look white in this. I think you can get a great idea of how it will look using their website.
Ford Bronco Who got skills to render a white hard top with my Velocity Blue 4 door Outer Banks blue bronc

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you!! I guess I didn't use the correct search terms when I looked to see if this was posted somewhere already. This is fantastic! And honestly.... seeing it now I'm not so sure I like it. πŸ˜•
HINT: Google search but referencing this forum is an easier and faster search.

YMMV though πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

OP
OP
BroncOBabe2.7

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check out this one I did on InteractiveGarage.com. Looks great and i am not a fan of blue. Wheels are technically "silver" but look white in this. I think you can get a great idea of how it will look using their website.
Ford Bronco Who got skills to render a white hard top with my Velocity Blue 4 door Outer Banks blue bronc
Now that is pretty! Glad I have a long wait and the ability to change my mind because all these options make a final build choice really difficult.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it looks awful. I think Ford actually knew what they were doing when they said no white.
Sponsored