Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two years. Ford… SMH. I’ve never had such a bad customer service experience. I keep telling myself it’s worth it, and not to feel like a sucker.

My dealer just informed me that my shipping date has been pushed back into August on my June 29 build. Of course nothing from Ford. No communication at all. They don’t tell the dealer anything either.

Anybody else is the same boat?
i think you mean year 3. @Ford Motor Company
Sponsored

OP
OP
nomometal

nomometal

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Volvo 245
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
UPDATE 7-25-22. After another call on Friday the 22nd to Ford to get an updated ETA date since my last date was dropped, Ford couldn't tell me a thing at all. I was really pissed and bummed all weekend. Then I checked my email this morning 7-25, on Sunday morning Ford sent me an email saying that my Bronco was complete and ready to ship, ETA is 7-31 to 8-6. After 6 months on dirt/ice mountain, FINALLY!!!
Here’s hoping it’s the real deal this time! After all this BS, you truly deserve to enjoy your Bronco.

cooooop_ks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Raptor,17' Ford Mustang GT, 14' Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here’s hoping it’s the real deal this time! After all this BS, you truly deserve to enjoy your Bronco.
Thanks, I hope so too.

OP
OP
nomometal

nomometal

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Volvo 245
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t know what to do at this point. Tracking has shown as built and awaiting shipment for a month. Ford still says the ETA is tomorrow? They’re clueless. My dealership has no additional information.

Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 1 Preorder, 4/20 Blend Date, actually wasn't built until 7/1 due to chip hold, and currently waiting to be shipped with an estimated delivery date of August 2nd. Fully expect that date to continue to get pushed back. I feel your pain
Does anyone know which chips are holding back deliveries? Is it chips in general or specific chips? I had a BL with the High package and once it was scheduled there were no delays. There are folks before and after me that either had their Bronco delayed by many months due to chips missing.

Is it the LUX package? So few things can be ordered a la carte, I am just curious if there is a specific part holding up builds...

OP
OP
nomometal

nomometal

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Volvo 245
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know which chips are holding back deliveries? Is it chips in general or specific chips? I had a BL with the High package and once it was scheduled there were no delays. There are folks before and after me that either had their Bronco delayed by many months due to chips missing.

Is it the LUX package? So few things can be ordered a la carte, I am just curious if there is a specific part holding up builds...
I don’t know about that. My Bronco was completed and released for shipment on 6/29, so there were no holds. Shipping wise it makes no sense, since other members here that live in my market have received trucks that were built after mine. I can’t get any answers or explanations from Ford.
Sponsored