nomometal

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Volvo 245
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Two years. Ford… SMH. I’ve never had such a bad customer service experience. I keep telling myself it’s worth it, and not to feel like a sucker.

My dealer just informed me that my shipping date has been pushed back into August on my June 29 build. Of course nothing from Ford. No communication at all. They don’t tell the dealer anything either.

Anybody else is the same boat?
Sponsored

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In, before a new walk in order from February of this year (and delivered in April) tell us we haven't been waiting 2 years for our Broncos and that we should be quiet.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Two years. Ford… SMH. I’ve never had such a bad customer service experience. I keep telling myself it’s worth it, and not to feel like a sucker.

My dealer just informed me that my shipping date has been pushed back into August on my June 29 build. Of course nothing from Ford. No communication at all. They don’t tell the dealer anything either.

Anybody else is the same boat?
They’ve been in production 13 months. I’m in the 13 month club. I refused to get in line to be in line by ordering a year before production began. I work at Ford and was doubtful Ford would get the launch off in time due to COVID-19.

I also believe that a new line formed in October of 2021 when we updated to Y22 - regardless of claims our reservation numbers mattered - I ordered my Y22 on 10/08/2021.

Mine was declared built on 06/08/2022. It’s been on a plant hold waiting on parts since the day it was declared built. I’m on my 7th estimated shipping window. No one at Ford has any clue when I will actually get it. They told me they hope it arrives soon. 😆

Wildtrak - 4dr - MIC - Lux - Tow - Leather - Mod Bumper - Etc

Sponsored

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the club, but I want out! ;) It's been a long wait and I finally have a built status, but no shipping updates other than an approximately delivery day which is over a month past when the bronco was on it's final build date that stuck.

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1 Preorder, 4/20 Blend Date, actually wasn't built until 7/1 due to chip hold, and currently waiting to be shipped with an estimated delivery date of August 2nd. Fully expect that date to continue to get pushed back. I feel your pain

duder2233

Wildtrak
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I barely made it in the 2 year club, I brought mine home exactly 2 years to the day of my reservation on 7/14.

HRSPW

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco, 2017 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine was 22 months 29 days to the date I picked it from the dealer, 7/23/2020 reservation date, 6/5/2022 build date and picked it up 7/21/2022.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In, before a new walk in order from February of this year (and delivered in April) tell us we haven't been waiting 2 years for our Broncos and that we should be quiet.
You haven't been waiting two years... there- I posted it... but January order with no Vin/ no schedule...

Sponsored

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in... 7/14 res. VIN 3/25/22 - Blend 4/18/22 - still waiting on build completion.

npm5150

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can someone explain how someone who reserved July 2020 - still don't have a VIN or even a scheduled build week?

Why not switch dealerships or order again?

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked mine up at 2 years and 1 day since my reservation. It is absolutely worth the wait! Hang in there!

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can someone explain how someone who reserved July 2020 - still don't have a VIN or even a scheduled build week?

Why not switch dealerships or order again?
Simple. They placed their Y22 order late or they never placed a Y22 order and assumed they got bumped automatically.

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Nothing, noda, zilch...