Sponsored

The cost of new cars in the US is up 12% in a year.

SillySpider

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Rubicon / 2017 JK Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man... I didn't know about the March 19th thing when reserving/ordering my Bronco. I had the luck of reserving on March 21st and getting converted to order on March 22nd. Back then it seemed like the price lock thing was still going on -and when my order was confirmed, I got a price sheet on it... I am saving up extra cash along with my trade in to make sure I stay under a specific amount for monthly payment. If that is compromised, it could be a deal breaker and a VERY crappy day.
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Due to the cost of materials increasing and Fords offer to hold off on price increases for current orders, Ford is only offering a spare tire without the rim on the Sasquatch package to offset these cost. And yes there will still be no gas pedal with the 7-Speed manual option 😄 The B&P never disappoints :rolleyes:

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually looked up the price guarantee for MY22 last night. It is pretty specific.

An equivalent 22 Bronco for me would be a MOD top Wildtrak with lux and towing, I'm assuming. I don't think the colors matter as much as the extras. If they offer something new, we would probably just have to pay extra for that feature, is my guess.
I don't see how a MOD top would be an equivalent model to anything you might currently have on order since you can't order a MOD top.

I've been wondering how this will work if we want to make changes. If we make a change once MY22 pricing comes out, will we lose the entire guarantee? Or will we get charged the difference between the MSRP for the equivalent 2022 model and the MSRP of our modified request?

As examples, what if green is available but it is a $295 option? Will you be able to add it for $295 or is the price guarantee lost because you made a change? What if the mod top is available. Can you upgrade for the MY22 upgrade fee for a mod top?

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't see how a MOD top would be an equivalent model to anything you might currently have on order since you can't order a MOD top.

I've been wondering how this will work if we want to make changes. If we make a change once MY22 pricing comes out, will we lose the entire guarantee? Or will we get charged the difference between the MSRP for the equivalent 2022 model and the MSRP of our modified request?

As examples, what if green is available but it is a $295 option? Will you be able to add it for $295 or is the price guarantee lost because you made a change? What if the mod top is available. Can you upgrade for the MY22 upgrade fee for a mod top?
I'm in the waiting for a mod top camp, (I had my Aug reservation ordered in early March with everything signed from me and the dealer), and if I recall, the price protection was for orders placed before 3/19, and later on 3/25, Ford announced that all Mod tops would be a 22my instead of late 21'. My signed pre-3/19 order has the mod top on it when it was considered a 21my option, therefore, I'm banking on the price protection of the deal I signed. Anyone have any evidence to suggest otherwise?

Now someone who straight 99'd for mansquatch, a different color, or something else that wasn't offered before 3/19, I assume that'd be a different story.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I ordered a MOD top. My order is 99 because Ford forced MOD top orders to do so, but it certainly has a MOD top. Remember, they were supposed to be available in late summer 21.
Sponsored