Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

today is my 2 year anniversary of my reservation date. Supposedly, it's supposed to be built the week of 8/1 ... we'll see
Sponsored

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

July 2020 reservation and still nothing

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/18/2020. Still donā€™t have a build date. 2dr BadSas, 2.7, High, Area 51

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Saturday will be my 2-year reservation anniversary. At this point it's honestly just sort of silly that I even still want the Bronco. I fully expect to hit my 3-year reserversary next year, still with no build date anywhere in sight...

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Simple. They placed their Y22 order late or they never placed a Y22 order and assumed they got bumped automatically.
Iā€™m a 7/20/20 reservation ordered 1/29/21 reordered in October 2021 and still donā€™t have a VIN. Large dealer that has delivered 60+ Broncos. The good news is Iā€™m now 4th in line at my dealer but mentally Iā€™m ready to get bumped to 2023 production. OBX/MIC/LUX/2.7L/Sasquatch

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those of you with first and second day reservations and still waiting, jeez, feel for you. Most of us have had such a long wait, me included but I am very fortunate to have received my Bronco after a very long wait. It is worth it though, don't give up. Seeing the ADM and base Broncos going for like 50K on Carvana and the dealers charging high mark ups is just so terrible. As much as I love my Bronco I would refrain from paying those ridiculous prices and not have one if my dealer did not come through. Who knows the formula on who received their Broncos when, allocations or whatever. It has something to do with the dealers though, whatever that is.

cooooop_ks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Raptor,17' Ford Mustang GT, 14' Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2 years here. Been sitting on dirt/ice mountain since 1-24. ETA is next monday, but I doubt it will happen. Been told by Ford, that people like myself will be completed by the 23 order date opening, 8-23. I don't believe them.

UPDATE: I knew better than to call Ford but I did this afternoon. Yeah, guess what, no Bronco on Monday the 25th. Plus they couldn't give me another date. I just can't fathom what the hell they are doing. Sitting for 6 damb months on a lot in Michigan and still counting. I honestly don't see me getting it by the end of summer now or even my birthday in September. I have a vacation scheduled in October to Moab, I wonder if I will have it by then. Then when I do get it, it goes in for the windshield recall. They were able to communicate the recall to me but nothing else. This just keeps getting worse.

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These statements are so far from the truth. There are a ton of people, like me, that made a reservation in the first few days of July 2020, ordered ASAP as soon as the order banks opened for 21/22 and still have yet to see even a vin.

Dealer allocations don't mean shit. Our dealer is in a little town outside of Des Moines, IA. Reservation along with actual order date, trim, along with all the "upgrades" is absolutely the only thing that determines your build date. Raptors will not see a build date anytime soon in my opinion. They have a lot a reservation holders that will be built before any of those I think...
Simple. They placed their Y22 order late or they never placed a Y22 order and assumed they got bumped automatically.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July 14, 2020 Nothing, no info, no updates, nothing.

OP
OP
nomometal

nomometal

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Volvo 245
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Day one rez here, got nothing but a few trinkets from Ford. And you ask about the dealer? I'll be damn if I'm paying over my deal. $1300 under invoice or keep the damn thing.
No gripes with my dealer. Ford seems to keep them in the dark too, and theyā€™ve made it clear they donā€™t like having angry customers. Promised no ADM. Of course weā€™ll see if they try to hose me on my trade-in?

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/14/20 reservation at 1 am. So, Day Two, but within the first five hours of the list.

Ordered in Jan 21, re-ordered for 22 in Oct 21.

No VIN, not yet scheduled for production.

OP
OP
nomometal

nomometal

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Volvo 245
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 years here. Been sitting on dirt/ice mountain since 1-24. ETA is next monday, but I doubt it will happen. Been told by Ford, that people like myself will be completed by the 23 order date opening, 8-23. I don't believe them.
Thatā€™s unconscionable of Ford. Thereā€™s just no excuse for the ā€œchip-delayedā€ customers to keep getting shuffled to the bottom of the deck.
I understand that they do it to BS their production numbers, versus deliveries. Really underhanded tactics. The lack of accountability and complete disregard for customer satisfaction/loyalty is astounding.
I may still want a Bronco, but I wouldnā€™t get near Fordā€™s stockā€¦

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m in the same boat. Jan 25 blend date and just now receiving a built notification after 7 months of nothing from Ford but Dirt Mountain. We now have an EDD of August 8-14, but I donā€™t believe anything that Ford claims to know. Our dealership is just as frustrated with Ford Corporate as we are.

I know it could be worse, and itā€™s been a long process since all of this started, but TBH, my excitement over the Bronco is basically gone.

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nobody technically because you couldnā€™t convert to an order until Jan of ā€˜21(from what Iā€™ve read I could be wrong.) You canā€™t really count reservation time as thatā€™s not an order.

Now has the entire thing been a cluster F yup

cooooop_ks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Raptor,17' Ford Mustang GT, 14' Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m in the same boat. Jan 25 blend date and just now receiving a built notification after 7 months of nothing from Ford but Dirt Mountain. We now have an EDD of August 8-14, but I donā€™t believe anything that Ford claims to know. Our dealership is just as frustrated with Ford Corporate as we are.

I know it could be worse, and itā€™s been a long process since all of this started, but TBH, my excitement over the Bronco is basically gone.
My concern is what will all of that sitting on dirt/ice mountain do to the longevity of my Bronco?
I understand the parts shortages and all of that. What I don't like that first into dirt/ice mountain should have been the first ones out instead of the last. BS
Sponsored