Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And it's home.
It fits right in with the rest of the family.

IMG_0368.jpg
Very nice and congrats.

I come to this thread to calm myself down. Its like I'm numb now from all the waiting. Seeing a few more on the road now, not many but some.

Anyways, I was so excited on 10/12 when I got the email I was built. Ever since then nothing. Dealer doesnt know anything, no one knows. All the trackers look the same as they did 3 weeks ago. I am going to SEMA tomorrow, maybe get to ride along in one lol. I hope I run into some Ford higher ups, maybe slide them a $20 lol.
Sponsored

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just talked to my Sales guy this morning. My First Edition was shipped in October and has been sitting in a yard in Benencia CA for the past 8 days. My dealer has 5 Bronco's sitting there awaiting transport. ARGH. I just can't win. hahaha

wileecoyote

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Mustang GT, 19 Raptor, 21 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very nice and congrats.

I come to this thread to calm myself down. Its like I'm numb now from all the waiting. Seeing a few more on the road now, not many but some.
Thanks - this is also where I kept coming to get information and see where things really stood; Ford and my dealer were useless. It calmed me down a bit and let me understand more. Hang in there - it's worth the wait.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My sentiments exactly. Any excitement I had left at this point is gone, but we're all dug in now and will just have to wait, again. Stay pumped.
Yeah, so sad isn't it? This now just a freakin' swamp slog looking for wounded deer....no fun, at all, evermore. Bastards. Why oh why did we have to be in this?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10/30 - Two released today, with one being another July Blend. I guess we will take that as a win!

1635631609045.png
A Win? Really? For 1?????? You've lowered your standards. That is an unkindly smack in the face.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A Win? Really? For 1?????? You've lowered your standards. That is an unkindly smack in the face.
I should have ended it with /s
My bad, sarcasm wasn't transparent enough.

My spirits were smashed after learning the new expected release date for a June Blend is now December as per M. Levine (I'm leaving the user anonymous for now until they come public with the info themselves).

Took yesterday off the Tracker to spend time with the family and back now with a less sarcastic attitude :).

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My spirits were smashed after learning the new expected release date for a June Blend is now December as per M. Levine (I'm leaving the user anonymous for now until they come public with the info themselves).

Took yesterday off the Tracker to spend time with the family and back now with a less sarcastic attitude :).
Well, DM that user and have him tell us more. We are information whores you know.

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At what point is it okay to complain

Am I understanding this correctly, that my 7/23 Blend might not arrive until December or later? 😳

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/31 Update - Happy belated Halloween everyone. I was swamped working a 12hr day and then took the kiddo Trick or Treating so apologies this is coming a day late. Six Broncos were released, which was huge for a Sunday!

1635810983079.png

11/01 Update - Things definitely cooled off today, with only Two being released. I will say this though, these two releases are absolute beauts in by books. We have @Alexy.Bujold , our resident elder at Dirt Mountain. This gentleman lasted 173 Days at dirt Mountain, a good 35+ days longer than anyone else so far. And then we have @mpeugeot, perhaps our most vocal DM member fighting for our cause here on B6g. @De Brus (jokingly) said it best:
Finally! Now you can stop bitching constantly!
1635811002704.png

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

Sponsored

Debs

Black Diamond
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Excursion, 2006 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Omigosh! Just checked the tracker for the hundredth time today and my end date changed from 9/4 to 11/24! I then rushed over to the Etis site and some of those modules have today’s date!
Is this happening?!?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Omigosh! Just checked the tracker for the hundredth time today and my end date changed from 9/4 to 11/24! I then rushed over to the Etis site and some of those modules have today’s date!
Is this happening?!?

Nope, go back to sleep. ;) Congratulations.

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update from my dealer tonight. Bronco is confirmed in Benecia Ca. Could be 14 to 21 days delay because they don’t have drivers for transports. FML. And I can’t go pick it up. Boooooo

Debs

Black Diamond
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Excursion, 2006 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@CO-Bronco today is my day! I hope there are many more who were released with me!

C62699A9-EF06-495D-B161-5234E99CC1B0.jpeg

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked it up last night.
7/19 build
10/13 ship, arrived 10/29 3 days early.

4 door VB Badlands, 2.7, Lux, Mic

Gilboy Ford in Whitehall, no adm, no bs. Pete the salesman was great, I'd highly recommend him.

Despite all the tech inside, it feels like driving an old school suv, could not be happier! Dark when I got home, dark when I left for work, so no pics. Can't wait to get out of work and drive.
Sponsored