Sponsored

Why have we yet to see a Spare Tire Cover?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Who does that? You rotate your spare into tire configuration. That way you get the full utilization of the spare's life and don't have to buy new tires as often.
The same kind of people who can’t be bothered with shifting their own gears. ? All kidding aside, not everyone is used to a 5 wheel rotation setup.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I find the responses to a tire cover kinda funny saying it's outdated, etc when white tops and steelies and a heritage package are such wants to complete the obvious retro look of the new Bronco.

I'm all in for a tire cover if they'll give me a white top option, hell, I may even rock RWLs!

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
I plan on making my own spare tire cover with a gloryhole for the camera. Stay tuned I might pop out a few to hussle on the side, keep a eye out on the classyfieds.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know we're all bored and frustrated, but geez, can you hold back the disparagements of things you don't happen to like? Some folks like autos, some like tire covers, some like rock rails....let it go!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know we're all bored and frustrated, but geez, can you hold back the disparagements of things you don't happen to like? Some folks like autos, some like tire covers, some like rock rails....let it go!
Well, the OP asked "why we haven't seen one yet" to the board....should people have not answered with their honest opinions as to why you haven't seen them? Should people pretend that they are still "in fashion" on 4x4s and tell him they are coming; or give him the answer he sought out and asked for?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, the OP asked "why we haven't seen one yet" to the board....should people have not answered with their honest opinions as to why you haven't seen them? Should people pretend that they are still "in fashion" on 4x4s and tell him they are coming; or give him the answer he sought out and asked for?
Bermuda shorts with white socks and sandals are still in fashion. In Bermuda. So it's a 'to each his own' thing. Personal pref, not mandatory.

Sponsored

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who does that? You rotate your spare into tire configuration. That way you get the full utilization of the spare's life and don't have to buy new tires as often.
What's all this rotating tire talk? My tires rotate every time I drive on them, so I'm good right? So with the spare on the back, do I just take it off and reattach it to the mount in different holes? then it's rotated, right?

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's all this rotating tire talk? My tires rotate every time I drive on them, so I'm good right? So with the spare on the back, do I just take it off and reattach it to the mount in different holes? then it's rotated, right?
Weak sauce
Ford Bronco Why have we yet to see a Spare Tire Cover? tenor

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly because they suck. Flapping in the wind collecting,cant check pressure easy,hello kitty design just dont do it.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone thought about why we have yet to see a Spare Tire Cover? Just food for thought.
I think you ask a very good question. They apparently have ideas for tire covers, and I would love to see what these different options look like. The names are intriguing:

Ford Bronco Why have we yet to see a Spare Tire Cover? Tire Covers.JPG
Sponsored