Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco, Acura, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m the proud owner of a Bronco Raptor, it’s code orange, tuned by Whipple at Whipple with the Whipple intercooler. It has the digital mud decals it truly is all things bad ass!! But the thing is, I’m also the owner of a little 2 door manual Black Diamond non Sasquatch that I love. I’ve done a few things to it to make it my own including adding a Sasquatch take-off suspension from a 4 door 2.7 liter that gave me an awesome height for my 35” ko2’s wrapped around old school AR172 Bajas, it also allowed me to add a hidden winch and keep the truck level. I’ve replaced all the speakers, and added a sub to make those top-off rides a musical experience for all the drivers around me 😆. Along with that I added the Bimini from GearShade the IAG steps and I have a bunch of other parts sitting in the garage. Including some Icon delta joint upper control arms, AC Fab sway bar disconnects, and a Hammerbuilt tailgate reinforcement, to name a few. Well next weekend I’m going camping with the fellas, there’s some little trails around the lake and when the subject came up of which one to take I knew I wanted to take the little 2 door, it is fun, it is simple and it just feels like something from the 60s that was brought into the modern age.

Thats it, rant over, just been enjoying my little 2 door and wanted to talk about it ❤

Ford Bronco Why I love my 2 door Manual Black Diamond IMG_6119

Ford Bronco Why I love my 2 door Manual Black Diamond IMG_6100

Ford Bronco Why I love my 2 door Manual Black Diamond IMG_6107
Sponsored

OP
OP
My Friend Flicka

My Friend Flicka

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Personal taste, but i would take that 2 dr BD over the brapter all day long

looks great
Thanks, if I had to choose one I’d likely go with the 2 door, it’d be a tough choice tho…

Sponsored

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m the proud owner of a Bronco Raptor, it’s code orange, tuned by Whipple at Whipple with the Whipple intercooler. It has the digital mud decals it truly is all things bad ass!! But the thing is, I’m also the owner of a little 2 door manual Black Diamond non Sasquatch that I love. I’ve done a few things to it to make it my own including adding a Sasquatch take-off suspension from a 4 door 2.7 liter that gave me an awesome height for my 35” ko2’s wrapped around old school AR172 Bajas, it also allowed me to add a hidden winch and keep the truck level. I’ve replaced all the speakers, and added a sub to make those top-off rides a musical experience for all the drivers around me 😆. Along with that I added the Bimini from GearShade the IAG steps and I have a bunch of other parts sitting in the garage. Including some Icon delta joint upper control arms, AC Fab sway bar disconnects, and a Hammerbuilt tailgate reinforcement, to name a few. Well next weekend I’m going camping with the fellas, there’s some little trails around the lake and when the subject came up of which one to take I knew I wanted to take the little 2 door, it is fun, it is simple and it just feels like something from the 60s that was brought into the modern age.

Thats it, rant over, just been enjoying my little 2 door and wanted to talk about it ❤
That's why I ordered a 2 Dr Manuel thee Tranny Badlands...I wanted a simple little truck like my Dad's friend had back in the early 70s.
Only this thang has about 40 computers in it.

OP
OP
My Friend Flicka

My Friend Flicka

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's why I ordered a 2 Dr Manuel thee Tranny Badlands...I wanted a simple little truck like my Dad's friend had back in the early 70s.
Only this thang has about 40 computers in it.
Haha, it sure does have a few more computers!!!!

Blue Hen

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice stable, enjoy both. I have a two door as well which is plenty big enough for me. I took a different route. I choose manual base but Sasquatch. I'm just amazed at how big it is next to last gen bronco.

OP
OP
My Friend Flicka

My Friend Flicka

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ha... two door for the win. Nice stable.
Thank you!!
Nice stable, enjoy both. I have a two door as well which is plenty big enough for me. I took a different route. I choose manual base but Sasquatch. I'm just amazed at how big it is next to last gen bronco.
Sounds like a nice rig, the Sasquatch was a good choice. I definitely think an upgraded front axle with locker is in my future on the 2 door.

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
definitely think an upgraded front axle with locker is in my future on the 2 door.
That's my plan as well. I just can't decide if I want to go the "cheap" route and just do the 4.46 M210 front with locker (about $2600 with the axles and drive-shafts), or go all out and do the 5.13s. Probably closer to $4k all in.

OP
OP
My Friend Flicka

My Friend Flicka

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's my plan as well. I just can't decide if I want to go the "cheap" route and just do the 4.46 M210 front with locker (about $2600 with the axles and drive-shafts), or go all out and do the 5.13s. Probably closer to $4k all in.
Definitely go with the 5.13!

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice bronco's. I have 2 door also and love it far more than the 4 door I used to have. The raptor is definitely awesome looking, but if they made it in a 2 door it would be even better.

Ford Bronco Why I love my 2 door Manual Black Diamond 1690285149276
Sponsored